The Awakening

Sleeping habits

Aron POV

I woke up abruptly,  the first thing I noticed was Ren in my arms. I wish I could wake up to this scenery every morning. Sadly I have seen the way he looks at Baekho, when he thinks no one can see him. It's so clear he is head over heels in love with him. It makes me a bit sad, but I wish only the best for him. I usually wake up early, and rise at once, but today I think I will enjoy this for just a little while longer.

                                                                                                 

I can't stay in bed any longer. I carefully remove my arm and try to get out of bed as quietly as possible, to not wake Ren up. Just as I was about to stand up, Ren rubs his eyes cutely and mumbles: "Where are you going, Aron-hyung?" Oh why couldn't he just love me the way I love him? He's so adorable. Baekho was the luckiest person I knew, for having Ren's heart without even trying. I hope he can't read my expression. I sighed and whispered: "Don't worry, I'm just getting up, I can't stay asleep longer." Ren groaned. Then he whined: "But I can't sleep properly unless someone else is beside me..." He pouted, and it took my entire willpower to not obey his command. I walked out of the bedroom.

 

Ren POV

I was awoken by the shifting in the bed. It was clear as day that Aron tried to not wake me, but I couldn't help it. "Where are you going, Aron-hyung?" I tried to sound cute, as I was feeling very tired, and I wanted him to stay. He gave me a look I couldn't interpret. He finally responded with "Don't worry, I'm just getting up, I can't stay asleep longer." As I mentioned earlier, I don't like to sleep alone. I found myself groaning. Oops, that wasn't meant to be an audible groan. "But I can't sleep properly unless someone else is beside me..." The comment was let out as a pathetic whine. 

I could see him contemplating to stay with me, but then I noticed I was fighting a losing battle. I pouted, because I knew that was his weakness. The look on his face changed to a look that said 'I want to stay, but at the same time, I don't.'. After that he left. Was I selfish? I felt a bit selfish. I tried going back to sleep, but to no reward. I rose and took my pillow with me. I walked towards Baekho's room. Maybe I could sleep there.

 

I slowly opened the door to Baekho's room. When I noticed he was still in bed, I walked in. I climbed onto the bed, when I noticed his eyes opening slowly. "Rennie? What are you doing here? We don't have a schedule today...Or do we?" He muttered the words in a confused tone. I smiled at him. "Oh don't worry. We don't have a schedule. It's just that Aron-hyung woke up and left, and I didn't want to sleep alone. Can I sleep here with you?" Instead of replying, he hugged me tight and closed his eyes. Everytime we slept in the same bed we slept like this. His arm around me, me snuggled up to him, facing each other. It was perfect there in Baekho's embrace. I felt myself relaxing in Baekho's strong arms. For me this was the best thing in existence. To be cuddled up to Baekho while he was sleeping. He may not love me the way I love him, but at least we have these moments.