Sleep habits

Sleeping habits

Author POV

It had been a long day for the group Nu'est. They had started at 8 AM and worked till night. Interviews and short concerts, plus a fan meeting! Whew! Luckily they didn't have a schedule tomorrow, and they all needed a good nights sleep. The dorm beds seemed amazing after the day they had. Since they were a group of 5, there were two shared rooms and one single. It was not news that Minhyun and JR are sharing one of the rooms seeing as they had been a couple for 3 months now. Now it was up to Aron, Ren and Baekho to decide who should sleep where, because they liked to switch every once in a while.

 

Ren POV

"Well I'm off to bed! Are you coming, Minnie?" JR exclaimed as he stood up, using his nickname for Minhyun. "Coming now, sweetie!" Minhyun said as he almost jumped out of his seat to join his boyfriend. They waved goodnight to the rest of the group. Then they walked off, hand in hand, to their bedroom.

"So who want to have the single room tonight?" I asked. I didn't want it, I wasn't a big fan of sleeping alone. Aron and Baekho shared a look that said they were both okay with sleeping alone. "Since I had a room alone when we switched last time, why don't I sleep with Ren, and Baekho can take the single room?" Aron offered. Baekho nodded and said: "In that case, I'm going to bed! Don't dare to wake me up tomorrow!"  After that he walked off to the single room. All the rooms were decorated the same, with a queen size bed in every room. 

 

I was sort of happy I was too sleep with Aron. I have had a massive crush on Baekho since we became a group. I don't know what it was that made me love him so much. The gorgeous body of his, his amazing smile? Maybe it was his ability to make me laugh no matter what? Every time I see him my heart flutters! I noticed when I slept in the same bed as him last time that we share some sleeping characteristics. How we both hug/snuggle up to the person next to us, or how we like to sleep in... Another thing I love about him is how he always stands up for me! He always protects me as well, and he consoles me when I'm sad. Wah, he is so dreamy! Aron had gone and gotten changed while I was daydreaming. I went and changed into my sleep wear, a t-shirt and boxers. Then I put my hair up in a ponytail. After that I went to brush my teeth. I went out of the en-suite bathroom and I climbed into the queen size bed. 

"Aron-hyung? Is it okay if I snuggle up to you? I will probably do so anyway in my sleep, so I'm just checking if it's okay." I asked Aron. He smiled and said "Of course Ren!" He laid down and I snuggled up to him. He laid his arm around me protectively. I felt happy in that moment, and I drifted off to sleep a couple of moments later, only to dream sweet dreams about Baekho.