start of school life

Unrequited Love

Tiffany's POV

i walked out of the house bubbling with excitment. the start of my dream begins today. just then, i felt someone tap my shoulder. i twirled around to find yoseob grinning at me. 'hi,' he greeted me as he held out a bottle of banana milk. 'hey,' i said as i received the bottle of banana milk. i popped open the cover and drank from it. 'hey, you have some milk at the corner of your mouth,' yoseob said as he used his thumb to wipe it away. 'thanks,' i said as i blushed slightly. 'hey! hyung!' someone called from behind. i turned around and almost died of shock. all the BEAST members were right behind me. 'hello', i greeted them with a bow, for they were after all my seniors. 'hello,' they greeted back. 'hyung, is that your new girlfriend?' dongwoon asked. 'dont sprout rubbish' he hushed. 'oh by the way, this is Tiffany,' yoseob introduced me to his mates. "hi," they greeted me back warmly. "so, you're yoseob's new neighbor?" hanseung asked curiously. " yeah, " I replied. Soon, I was bombarded with many questions, but only one person didn't talk to me at all, and the person was non other than gikwang, the guy I really like. Is he not interested in me?

Gikwang's POV: the first time I saw her, her hair, her smile, her eyes, My heart raced. I didn't understand the mixture of emotions I was feeling. Strange, I've never felt this way before. Somehow I felt shy in front of her. And I'm never shy! I caught her sneaking glances at me. Was she interested in me? I couldnt tell, but who could resist my charms? I was going to find out more about her.

Tiffany's POV: "so what your surname?" junhyung questioned me. "oh, my surname is yang. Tiffany yang," I replied. At that moment, surpised faces glanced in my direction. " hey you have the same surname as yoseob! Maybe you guys are siblings!" gikwang exclaimed. I glanced at him in surprise. Anyway, chatting happily, we reached hanen high. I noticed a few students staring in my direction. Wait, I guess they were just staring at BEAST.

Coco's POV: "hey! Who's that girl chatting with BEAST oppas?" someone yelled. I spun around and stared daggers at the girl who was having fun with BEAST. who was that girl? A newbie perhaps. She had no right to talk to them, she's just a newbie nobody. She didn't deserve it. I better go check it out. I hurried followed them into the main school building and checked out the situation. Tiffany's POV: I needed to get my timetable and books, but I didn't know where the main office was, so the BEAST oppas led me to the office. Well, I'm making quite a but of progress already. I've got a group of new friends, and what's more, they from BEAST! Who could ask for more? I quickly sorted out my books and schedules and thanked the oppas for helping me, then I quickly went to my first class, dancing.

 

Here is the 4th chapter, it's a little dry, but the next chapter will be on coco and her revenge plot. Exciting! Sudcribe and comment! ^^