comforting words

Unrequited Love

Tiffany's POV:

no! it was impossible! i admit, my life wasnt a bed of roses, but i never once thought that i was adopted. i love my current parents, although they can be extremely naggy at times, and i get frustrated at them a lot. but still! i got out the photo of yoseob, my biological parents and myself and stared at it. i blinked back tears. why? why did they abandon me? and most importantly, why did they leave traces for me to find and realise the truth? WHY?! felling frustrated, i threw the photo on the floor. i grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. my fists were clenched up tightly, until my knuckled turned white, and my face turned red.  in that instant, my world crashed into a million pieces, that would be impossible to mend. i cried till i had no more tears left and shuddered from exhaustment. the cold truth hit me. my biological parents didnt want me when i was younger, thats why they abandoned me. or so that was my point of view. why were they just so cruel to me? a newborn? i hugged my pillow and sadness overwhelmed me.

Yoseob's POV:

the minute Tiffany ran out, i hurried after her, but remained outside her house. what could i say to comfort her? what do i know? nothing. i paced back and forth at her gate thinking to myself. it felt wierd, having a new younger sister pop out of nowhere. the thing was, how was i supposed to romantically love her when i was her brother? my status to her was different. any romantic relationship between us was forbidden. my heart shattered. forbidden love, thats what they always say... so that's how it feels, wanting to love but not being able to. not being able to.....

Gikwang's POV:

i slumped down onto the sofa just like what the other members did. what else could we do? she needed her space for a while to sort things out. now was definately not the time to confess. not at all. she wouldnt accept it at this point of time. the world is a really small place. tiffany being yoseob's brother? it sounded insane to me. a worried expression took over my face. tiffany really needed support at this point of time, and im going to be there for her, no matter what.

Junhyung's POV:

my plan was ruined. i couldnt confess tonight, and to think i had already prepared all the stuff. but that wasnt the point. i rubbed my face. i grabbed my phone and typed tiffany a message: 'hey, you okay?' i locked my phone and waited for her reply. i thought about the usually cheery tiffany and the now dull and sad one. i missed her cheery self. but most of all, i missed her being around to joke. i missed her scent, her smile, her laughter. i got up and went to accompany yoseob. he got hit emotionally harder than any of the members. 'hey, cheer up,' i said as i gave him a brotherly hug. he gave me a weak smile and returned to pacing up and down. i looked up at tiffany's room which was lighted up brightly. i couldnt see her, but i knew she was in there, crying her heart out.

Tiffany's POV:

ive already cried for ages. my eyes were swollen and my face was red. i went to get washed up and retied my mt hair into a messy ponytail. how was i ever going to face yoseob oppa and his family again? there would always be an akward tension. what should i do? i checked my phone and saw junhyung oppa's message. i closed it , but then opened it again. 'im fine, dont worry,' i wrote, but i could put a smiley face like i usually would. i couldnt bear to, because i know i wouldnt mean it. 'ding dong,' the doorbell rang. haiz, the moment of truth was here. i took a deep breath and made my way to the door.

i opened the door and saw BEAST oppa's. my biological and adopted parents. i tried my best to show them a smile, but all that came out was a straight line. everyone gathered into the living room. i guessed my parents already knew the situation, for they werent as chirppy as usual. i rubbed my eye and stood up. 'so.... i think i have a right to know what happened right?' i asked bravely. 'tiffany darling, im so sorry for not telling you earlier about you being adopted. we just didnt want you to be upset,' my adpoted mom voiced out. 'but now that i know the truth, it didnt make me any less sad right?' i choked out. 'tiffany, your dad and i ha some financial problem then and we couldnt afford to raise you. so we decided to give you away in hope of you getting a better future. it wasnt an easy decision at all, i hope you can understand,' my biological mom piped out, 'the money we recieved in exchange was used to tide us over. we wanted to find you after we recovered out loses, but we couldnt,' i choked back tears,' i didnt realise i meant that little to you guys. i didnt know i was worth so little. why did you even give birth to me in the first place? to let me suffer?'

'come tiffany, its alright now. we're altogether once again. come stay with us alright? we will make it up to you,' uncle donghae said. i wiped away my tears. i was at a loss. i had a decision to make, but it wasnt easy. confused, exhausted and frustrated, i ran out of the house, the 'hell hole'.

Gikwang's POV:

i ran out after tiffany. i didnt know she could run that fast. but soon, i caught up with her. sitting on the grass at the park gazing into the starry night was tiffany, shivering with cold. i ed my tuxedo coat and wrapped it around her shoulders. she looked up at me with a grateful smile and hugged me tightly. 'tell me, what should i do?'she whispered. 'i her silky hair, 'only your heart can tell you that answer fany.' she frowned. i carassed her smooth face and whispered into her delicate ear, 'fany hwaiting!' at that moment, she leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on my lips. my eyes opened wide, i was dazed. she shifted back, clearly embarrased. however i on the other hand leaned in forward leaned forward to return the kiss. i knew then that she had feelings for me.