finally the day we've been waiting for!

Unrequited Love

Tiffany's POV

'ringgg....!!' the alarm rang, jolting me up from my beauty sleep. however, i wasn't the least bit mad or grumpy this morning, why? because its the day i've been waiting for! uh-huh! its moving day. i washed up in record speed and rushed down for breakfast, only to be shoved with a sandwhich. 'sorry fany, this was the fastest thing to prepare,' my mum said as she organised the living room. the movers were reaching anytime soon, and i wanted to do my part, so i shoved down my sandwhich and helped moved the boxes. soon, the once jam packed room was emptied to nothing. i could see all the black streaks that stained the marbled floor. 'come on honey, we're done here. lets go' my dad told me as he strode out of the house. i turned back and took a final glace around my beloved house, the place i called home since...... well forever. goodbye.

the ordeal wasn't over yet. once we reached the new house, it got more troublesome, and my head was starting to throb. just then, yoseob and uncle donghae appeared to help us. i didnt know yoseob was that strong. he just lifted items off the truck like it took no effort at all. and soon, the move in was completed!

all of us flopped down onto the sofa and sipped on cold ice lemonade. the parents started talking and i felt awkward, and i could see that yoseob was feeling the same. ''why dont you and Tiffany go upstairs and have a nice chat by yourselves?' uncle donghae suggested. 'uh? oh, okay' i said as i rose up from my seat. yoseob followed me and we headed to my room. 'nice room you've got here,' yoseob commented. i relaxed and smiled, 'thanks'. 'so i guess since you've moved here, you've got to study at a new school huh?' he said. 'yeah, im going to hanen high, the art school just down the road,'' i replied. yoseob grinned, 'really? well i'll see you in school then. i could give you a tour,' he offered. 'cool, i think i'll need it. so... how is life in that school?' i probbed. curious as to how he would reply. 'well, its tough, in terms of exercise and dieting, but the people there are nice,' he answered. phew, i thought to myself. at least i've already got a friends in the school. 'yoseob arh! lets go!' uncle donghae called up. 'araso appa' he replied. 'see you,' he grinned at me. 'bye, i waved back.

i began tidying my new room, arranging my pictures and book and clothes into their respectful areas. as i lifted up my precious tin box, i recalled the picture and tok it out. i stared at it for some time. wait, why did that boy look so familiar? where did i see him before? i tried to think of all the people i came across, but non that looked like the boy came to mind. frustrated, i laid back on my bed, glancing at the starry night. i tried not to think about it anymore, and maybe the answer would just pop into my head later some time in the future.

 

a very short chapter about the house move, dont want to drag it until forever. the next chapter is very interesting as Tiffany starts her school life. we're reaching the juicy meat part in a burger!! please subscribe and comment!