Mi x e d F e el i n gs

Two Collided Worlds

Maybe it was the fact Baekhyun dashed down the corridor, maybe it was the fact Chanyeol barged in minutes later while yelling that Baekhyun ran outside, maybe it was Kyungsoo nearly slapped him, that caused Sehun to run out of the house. 

Panting, yet gasping for air, Sehun ran back and forth, up and down. He gave up after a good hour, falling on the grass of an abandoned park, grasping his hair nad tugging harshly. "! Why do I always screw up everything!?"

But this is what he wanted, he wanted Baekhyun to distance himself from him; why is he longing the brunette's presence now? It was better for Baekhyun to leave now then later on when they both grow more attatched. (Wasn't it?) 

Sehun took  20 minutes attempting to convince himself that this was for the best, he failed. His drunk state of mind had faded and being sober simply made him even more depressed. It's currently 12:14 A.M, according to his watch, and he's still rolling around in the grass, hands fisted in his hair as he lets out groans. "What is wrong with me? I'm a monster- oh wait, ing son of Satan for a reason." He sits up, shaking his head in a failing attempt to fix his hair even the tiniest bit. He can feel his phone vibrating in his right back pocket due to texts, probably from Jongin, but he doesn't care.

Now Sehun is trying to convince himself that he's simply concerned about Baekhyun's whereabouts because he's Baekhyun's classmate. Of course, his conscience snickers and thus a battle has begun.

  • 'Yeah, right, his classmate my .'
  • 'I don't like him, if anything it's the opposite.'
  • 'You concieted , are you saying he likes you?'
  • 'No! I meant I dislike him.'
  • 'I love that joke! And the next line is: "I wish he would like me though" right?
  • '.'
  • 'We're the same person.'
  • 'I don't like him, goddamnit.'
  • 'YEAH AND I'M ING RIDING THE TITANIC AT 3 AM IN THE MORNING.'

Sehun decides to not even bother with himself anymore. He stands up and looks around, when there's a high-pitched scream from his right. Without singing he rushes, because if he's fast enough, he might be able to save a life.


What he sees is a teenage boy assaulting another teenage boy (he thinks), and he immediately places a hand on the assaulter, yanking him backwards and throwing a punch on his jaw. When he looks at the slightly-molested teen, he bites on his lower lip. Luhan is crying, and his shirt's missing a few buttons, his pants are ped and his arms are covering his upper boy. He turns back to the other boy and makes eye contact, causing the other to stumble backwards, eventually running away.

"Luhan hyung, are you alright?" Sehun asks softly as he looks for Luhan's jacket that seems to be missing. "I'm f-fine, I was searching for you and Baekhyun because it's my fault.. I was dr-drunk and-" Sehun cuts him off by patting Luhan's head and handing him the jacket that's been torn slightly after shaking it to get dirt off. 

"You can't blame yourself, I was pretty drunk too," Sehun lets out something in between a chuckle and a laugh as he sees the look of relief make it's way onto Luhan's face. However it's only there for a second, "Wait- where's Baekhyun?" "I couldn't find him," Sehun sighs and Luhan fumbles for his phone, dialing a number in hurry.

"Mrs.Byun is Baekhyun with you?" Luhan asks and Sehun hears mumbling before Luhan rushes out a, "No! Nothing's wrong, I was just wondering." Then Luhan begins to hyperventilate, he begins breathing heavily, trembling in the process of it.

"Luhan hyung calm down, we'll find him," Sehun says. "But it's been nearly 2 hours, it's cold out here and Baekhyun's all alone! What if something happens to him like it did to me, except nobody would be there to protect him! What if he got hurt and is knocked unconcious? What if he's in se-" Sehun presses a finger to Luhan's lips and Luhan slumps against the wall in defeat.

His questions make Sehun more anxious. Then, oh their wonderful luck, it begins to rain. "Good thing it's only a drizzle," Luhan says and then theres a low rumble of thunder before the rain begins pouring harder. "Crap! I'm all wet, !" Luhan says and uses his jacket to protect himself from the rain, he still gets soaked.

"Let's head back to Chanyeol's house," Sehun says as he blinks rapily, constantly rubbing at his eyes so that he can see properly. They begin to dash for Chanyeol's house in a hurry. "I can't get too wet!" Luhan says as he runs faster, Sehun struggles to keep up and reaches his hands up to wipe at his eyes again. When he does he can only see Luhan's golden locks and a pair of headlights. Once again, Sehun doesn't think and runs after Luhan, his arms go out and wrap themselves around Luhan's body as the two roll down the road and into the grass of someone's garden.

Sehun finds himself on top of Luhan who's staring up at him with big eyes. "Thank you for saving my life! Again," Luhan lets out a nervous chuckle and Sehun just sighs, shaking his head, droplets flying everywhere. Both of them are exhausted and Luhan speaks up again, "You know, you're a pretty good dongsaeng, and a good person. I don't get how you're related to him.

Sehun doesn't say anything and attempts to pull himself up when he feels how heavy his clothes are due to the rain, being distracted his hands slips and he falls on top of Luhan again.

"Sorry hyung," he mumbles when he hears Luhan's grunt of pain. He rolls off this time and Luhan takes in a deep breath. "You're not exactly a feather you know," Luhan glares at the younger, nudging Sehun's side with his elbow.

Sehun's about to file a comeback when theres a series of hurried footsteps, he looks around for the source of the noise and meets eye-to-eye with Baekhyun who looks away and glances at Luhan. 

"I saw you guys from afar and I thouht you two might need help," Baekhyun says, but he's drenched himself. "Help with?" Luhan asks as he stands up and shakes his hair.

"Getting up. Because you two were kinda on each other," then Baekhyun's eyes widen. "Unless I interrupted something again! Oh god, I'm sorry!" Sehun raises up and his head doesn't seem to be working for the third time because he takes 2 steps towards Baekhyun, his head lands on Baekhyun's shoulderblade and his hands rest on Baekhyun's hips.

", you worried me like hell."


A/N: ish update but yeah. TT^TT 

Taking advantage of my weekend to update. Huhuhu.