Plan B

Two Collided Worlds

Sehun wakes up and he feels warm, and it's not the usual heat he gets from living in the underworld; it's a different type of heat. After a few seconds of rapidly fluttering his eyes open, he screams; well, he nearly screams. Jolting straight up, he forgets Baekhyun is lying on top of him and bites on his tongue, hoping the older won't wake up. 

He doesn't. Baekhyun simply twists and turns in the bed, his previous smile fading and a look of discomfort inching it's way onto his face. Sehun sighs in relief and throws a glance at his watch. It's 7:42 P.M and Sehun is screwed because Park Chanyeol has invited him to attend a party at 8:00 and he's nowhere near ready. He slips out of bed, being sure to pull up the covers for Baekhyun, and wears his shirt. Heading for the door Sehun trips over Jongin, he looks down to see Jongin drooling, eyes shut and cheek pressed flush against the carpet. Sehun scrunches his face in disgust and heads out the door. Luckily, Baekhyun's mother doesn't seem to be there.


Baekhyun wakes up, his fever is gone but he still feels a bit light-headed. Something's definitely missing; or someone rather. His eyes shoot open and he looks around. The only person he finds is Jongin, practically sprawled on the floor of his bedroom. 

He scans the room in dissapointment, it's 8:31 P.M and he doesn't want to go to Park Chanyeol's party anymore. When he shuffles around and forces himself to stand up, Jongin raises as well. "Hey, where's Sehun?" Baekhyun lets out a sigh of relief, feeling better slightly when he realizes he hadn't dreamt Sehun's presence. 

"He must've left," Baekhyun can't hide the sadness crawling up the back of his throat. "That bastard, we were supposed to go to the party together," Jongin lets out an angry huff as he crawls onto his feet. 

"Well, Baekhyun, are you coming?" Jongin asks as he fixes his hair and Baekhyun nods. Looking down at his outfit, Baekhyun realizes that it's pointless to change since he's in perfectly good clothing already. 

However, Jongin doesn't allow that.


Baekhyun feels exposed, his low cut v-neck is white and it shows off his collarbones. Luckily his jeans are dark and tight, so they'd be a hassle to get off if someone were to him. Jongin, approving this outfit, has been complimenting him non-stop until finally, fina-ing-lly, Jongin leaves him for Kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun steers away from nearly anyone that seems even the tiniest bit drunk in fear. He spends most his time in a small corner by the end of a dark corridor. His phone is fully charged, and he simply logs onto facebook and spends his time chatting with friends who aren't attending the party he's at. Of course they have to be the slowest repliers and he simply falls to the ground, groaning in displeasure.

Within the hour his phone is nearly dead and he's half-asleep. Baekhyun leans his head against the wall, his legs straight out in front of him as his side is also pressed up against another wall. His hands placed on his thigh as he continuously tries to keep himself awake. A hand reaches out in front of him and Baekhyun first looks up. Ah, Chanyeol. He gladly accepts Chanyeol's hand as Chanyeol helps him up. 

"If you want to sleep, you can go to my bedroom, second door on the right," Chanyeol sends him a grin and turns to leave. "Wait Chanyeol," Baekhyun calls out with a lazy voice, yet his eyes are still open. "Yes?" Chanyeol cranes his neck so that his gaze meets Baekhyun's. "Do you have a charger for an Iphone5c?" Chanyeol lets out something between a chuckle and a giggle before nodding, "Yeah, it should be beside my desk in my room." Baekhyun thanks him and begins his search for Chanyeol's room. Second door on the right was all he had said, but which side is the right side? Chanyeol was facing one way and Baekhyun was facing the other. 

He takes a guess and knocks on the room to his right, it swings right open and he freezes, unsure of what to do except gulp and squeeze his eyes shut.


Sehun groans in annoyance, parties are not his thing. He tries his best to avoid drunk teenagers, but he's half-drunk himself. He clutches onto the walls for support and shakes his head every once in a while to keep concious. His head snaps up as someone throws their arms around him and rests their head on his shoulder blade, whispering his name. He turns his head to see a dash of blonde locks, Luhan, and Luhan's drunk.

Sehun sighs, he wants to throw Luhan off but he can't; because one, Luhan's grip was tight, and two, Luhan's older than him. So he settles for drawing Luhan into a random room, and throws him onto the bed. He plans on leaving and locking the door so that Luhan is safe inside, so he heads for the door once he places Luhan on the bed. 

But of course, Luhan will have none of that. His hand flies to the edge of the younger's shirt and yanks Sehun down, legs locking around Sehun's waist as he seeks Sehun's mouth. Sehun turns his face and Luhan's lips land on his jawline, hoping to stop the older for the moment. Luhan simply proceeds to attack the Sehun's sharp jawline as his arms grip at the back of Sehun's shirt. 

Trying his best to escape without hurting Luhan, Sehun attempts to push Luhan away and it doesn't work. Being so focused on pushing the smaller away, he's caught off gaurd when Luhan lands his lips smack onto his own, immediately darting his tongue into Sehun's cavern. Sehun thinks, ' it, it's only for a night anyways.' He hesitates but nonetheless kisses back. The tip of his tongue stings with alcohol and he travels his hands sinfully around Luhan's pale arms. He climbs on top of Luhan and rolls his hips to create some friction between them, satisfied when a moan escapes Luhan's lips and drowns into the kiss.

He's about to rip of Luhan's shirt when the door flies open, knocking him into his senses. He turns around, breathelessly, and he freezes. Something inside him breaks when he sees Baekhyun's eyes close and he weakly calls Baekhyun's name when Baekhyun's face looses color. 

And it makes him insanely guilty when Baekhyun does open his eyes, because it doesn't shine and it doesn't hold Sehun's gaze for long either, as if he's scared to look back up.


A/N: CRAP. EXAMS. CRAP. SORRY GUYS. I LOVE YOU.