What's Exo?

Luhan's Hater Now { Lover In The Future }

 ~ Hellur guise!! This is my first fanfic story ever to begin with. I don't have much to say but sorry if words don't make sense. I'm not American so yea. Also enjoy this fanfic. I'll try to make it up to 80 or more chapters if you guise keep subscribing and commenting on how this 1st chapter was. ENJOY!! ^^ ~

 

  I was in school right now and it is lunchtime.I go over and sit next to my friend Sulli. She had pretty blonde curly hair, her smile was really pretty, and lots of boys catches her eyes.

  So me and Sulli were talking about Exo. I didn't know what it or they were, all I knew was that they were a famous korean boy group. So like I was saying we or she was talking about Exo coming to our school to look for students who could dance or sing. She also said that Girls' Generation and Shinee was going to come along too.

  So she kept talking about Kai. Kim Jongin. She likes the way he shows his abs and the way he dances and do y moves. I rolled my eyes at her. Me : "What's the whole point of liking them when they don't even like you fans?" Sulli gasped. Sulli : "Suminnie!! Don't say that! They love us, remember me showing you that Weekly Idol or something like that? They said " We love you fans and we will keep on working hard for you guys. We love you!!" Remember?"

  I rolled my eyes at her and laughed. Me : "Keep on working hard for my ". Both of us started laughing really hard. Then came Eunjung, she thought she was the queen of the school or something like that. She then said to me, Eunjung : "Don't you know what Exo is idiot?" Me : "You know what.... Truth is NO!! And by the way, why would I know them when I don't listen to them at ALL?!" Sulli looked at me with a pouty face. Sulli : Hey! I thought I showed you their MV History!!"

  Eunjung looked at us rolling her eyes. Eunjung : Pshh! History is old!! Don't you even know their Christmas Day song?" Sulli looked at her. Sulli : I do and I was just trying to make her REMEMBER history!" Eunjung then rolled her eyes at us and called us "stubborn twins". I mean like we don't even look like twins and we weren't stubborn. She's the stubborn one.

 

  ~ Home ~

 

  So I went home and went on my laptop and searched up Exo on Wikipedia. Some were in their 20's and one was about to turn 20. After that I searched up Chistmas Day. After watching I think I was now upsessed with Exo, but not that much.

 

~ Did you guise enjoy?! Good and I will update recently. Also comment what your favorite group and who your bias is from that group.

EXO : Luhan :) Subscribe ^^ ~