Going back into the past

Lonely Sunflower

:Suzy's P.O.V:

 

I was still in the water, I don't know if it was just the water that was coming down my face or if it was tears rolling down. 

"Suzy-ah" I heard. I turned around and saw Minwoo in the water behind me smiling. He swam a littler closer to me "Suzy I-" I slapped him. Everything was quiet.

"You jerk!!" I yelled, and slapped him on his chest. "Suzy...Suzy..." Minwoo repeated. I pushed him away and swam back to the dock, Minwoo swam after me. I got on the dock and started walking away, before I could get any further, someone grabbed me and pulled me into their arms. "Minwoo you jerk!! You stupid jerk!!" I said trying to push away but he held me in his arms tighter. "I'm sorry Suzy..." Minwoo said "I'm sorry for making you angry." Minwoo said. I started crying, "Minwoo you big jerk!! You didn't just make me angry, but scared. I was worried you wouldn't be able to make it back to the surface but I was scared you left me, I was scared that is was my fault that you drowned. I was so afraid of not seeing you again." I cried to Minwoo "I won't forgive myself if  lose someone again because of me. I don't want to see another person I care for leave me." I cried.

 

:Minwoo's P.O.V:

"I held her tighter "I'm sorry Suzy, I won't do this again. I won't ever do it again. I promise but there is one thing you can't forget..." I let go of her and put my hands on Suzy's face and wiped her tears. "I will never die on you. I like....love you too much to do that." I said. I went closer to her and our nose touched, I closed my eyes and soon our lips touched gently. Then I pulled away slowly. I opened my eyes and saw her with her eyes still open, I smiled at her and saw her cheeks turn a slight pink color.

"How corny." Youngmin said "Hyung!!" Kwangmin said and slapped him "Yah!! That hurt!!" Youngmin yelled. We all luaghed.

 

 

~Minwoo's Car~

:Narrator's P.O.V:

Sitting in Minwoo's car the heat was on full blast. They both sat in silence.

"We were swimming when my dad drowned..." Suzy said. "Huh?" Minwoo said "How my dad drowned... It was a day like this beautiful sunny day. We were in the water swimming and I was only 12. It was just me and him that time. I was on the dock watching him do flips then I dropped my lucky ring in the water which was sitting next to me but I accidentally hit it and made it fall into the water. My dad told me he was going to get it back for me but when he went in he only came back to the surface to get air once. I sat there for 15 minutes until I saw his necklace with our family picture in it, I picked it up and prayed he pop out and scare me like he always did. But he didn't... I waited 2 hours 1/2 , then my mom and grandma found me sitting on the dock holding onto his necklace. They took me home and called the police. The next day they found my dad. They said his leg was caught on a fishing net in the water and somehow hit his head on a rock and bleed and drowned." tears started coming down her cheeks "They told us that when they opened his enclosed fist he was holding my my lucky ring... some lucky ring it was....it killed my dad. I cried for two months and my mother was tired of me cry and we moved to Seoul for me to start anew." Suzy said more tears overflowed her eyes and kept rolling down. Minwoo put his hand on top of Suzys hand "I know your dad would be proud of you." Minwoo said "How?" Suzy answered "You came into the water and searched for me. Saving me." Minwoo smiled at Suzy and she smiled back.

 

Minwoo opened the door for Suzy and they walked to the front door. "Will this is your stop... Sleep well tonight okay Suzy." Minwoo said "Yes I will... You too." Suzy said and smiled at him. Minwoo took her hand and kissed the top it. "Later Princess." Minwoo said and winked e waved goodbye and drove off.