The Key Experience

Lonely Sunflower

Narrator's P.O.V

 

 

Suzy entered the party with Minwoo still holding her had, everybody was staring at them.

"Minwoo!! Everyone is staring." Suzy said. "So let them stare." Minwoo said. They walked over to over to a group of guys. "Hey there's Minwoo!!".

 

Suzy's P.O.V

 

"Minwoo is that your girlfriend?" "Ye" Minwoo said and winked at me, I pulled my hand away from his hand. "Ani! I'm his friend.....bestfriend." I said. They laughed. "This is Lee JeongMin, but everyone calls him TNT.....and these two guys are the JoTwins, Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin." Minwoo said. I smiled "Annyeong I'm Bae Suzy." I said to them.

 

I sat down on a chair alone. I knew no one at the party except for Minwoo, who was dancing with his three friends I got up and tried to find the bathroom but bumped into someone. "Ai-yah." I said. I fixed my hair "Sorry! i heard. I looked up "Suzy....!?" "Key!!" I said. "Suzy-ah!! What are you doing here!!" Key said "One of my friends dragged me to this party. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Two girls that we met today invited us because JongHyun was so cute and handsome." Key said. "Really, where is he now?" I said looking around, "He is hanging out with the girls." Key said. 

 

-Good Girl Bad Girl-

"OH!! Suzy! I love this song, let's go!!" Key said and pulled me to the dance floor.

U don’t know me U don’t know me
U don’t know me U don’t know me
So shut up boy So shut up boy
So shut up boy So shut up, shut up

Ap eseon hanmadido adeoni
Dwieseon nae yaegil an johge hae
Eoiga eobs eo

 

All the girls were looking at Key because of how cute he was dancing to a song sung by Miss A. Then Minwoo jumped in and also statred dancing, whihc made even more girls look.

When the sing ended a hip hop song came on and everybody or more like every girl went after Key or Minwoo. And I was left alone. Again. When I was going to leave, I felt put their arm around my waist. "Hey pretty girl!! Are you alone?" I looked and it was a drunk guy. "What are you doing!!" I yelled. I tried to pull and pussh his arm off but he was too storng for me. "YAH!! LET GO OF ME!! " i yelled louderhoping someone in the room would notice. "Come on baby, let's go somewhere private." He used his other hand to caress my thigh and . "YAH!! STOP IT!!!" i tried to push him away, then his arm around my waist released and I turned around. Key punched him and he fell to the ground.

 

Everybody satopped and looked, Key grabbed his shirt. "If you ever lay a hand or finger on her again, I'll kill you!!!" Key yelled. Minwoo and his friends came. "AISH!! what is going on!!" TNT said. He went towards Key and pulled him up and punched him in the face. "Hyung!!!" JongHyun came running getting ready to fight. I was able to hold him back, TNT was also ready to fight too, but Minwoo and Kwangmin held him back. Key got up and walked towards TNT JongHyun quickly held him back. Youngmin pulled the guy on the floor up. "Come on Hyung." He said. "He...he...he hit me." the guy said pointing at Key.

"GET OUTTA HERE!!. WE DON'T NEED PARTY CRASHERS HERE!!." TNT yelled. I looked at Minwoo and he nodded. "I held onto Key's hand and pulled it. "Let's go." I said. Key looked at me, his lip was bleeding. "Come on let's go." I said and pulled him away.

 

we walked out and went inside his car, Key and I sat in the back seat while JongHyun was driving. We were quiet for 10 minutes  I looked at Key, then touched his hand. He looked at me. "Your bleeding." I said "So..."Key said. and looked away. "Suzy, we're here at your place." JongHyun said. "Okay." I said. I held Key's hand he looked at me shocked. "Come on, I have some band aids." I said and pulled him out the car. We walked to the front of the door. "Wait here okay." I said. Key nodded. I went inside and on the counter I grabbed a band aid and a wipe cloth. I closed the door when I went back outside. I opened the wipe cloth, "This is going to sting." I said. I put it on his lip. "Ahh!" Key said in pain. "Sorry!" I said and put the cloth down. Then I opened the band aid and put it on him. "Okay." I said "Thanks." Key said, I smiled. "No I should be thanking you, you saved me from that guy back there." I said "It's not a problem at all....I was protecting you....because Suzy..." Key moved closer to me, he moved his head closer to mine, our lips were so close. "because I love you Suzy." Our lips touched.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his tonuge opening my mouth. Our tonuge started battling, then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Suzy....is that you?" I pulled away from our kiss and opened my eyes. "What's wrong?" Key said. "My Halmeoni." I said and unwrapped my arms from his neck and pulled away.  The door opened, "Grandma!" I said. "Suzy." she said. "Annyeaonghaseyo!! I'm Kim Kibum, I'm one of Suzy's friends from Seoul." Key said and bowed. "Oh...Annyeong." Grandma Chae Rin said. I turned to Key. "Thanks for taking me home. See You" I said and pushed my grandma inside then closed the door.

 

Key's P.O.V

She closed the door before I could say goodbye or your welcome. I walked back to the car and sat down in the passenger seat. I put my seat belt on. "I saw that." JongHyun said smiling. "So what, you jealous?" I said, JongHyun laughed and drove.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

YEAH THAT WAS AWESOME!! Finally updated in a long time???

Hehe lol PLease comment Subscribe add as friend. the weird thing is

I have 15 subcribers and only ONE friend....sad PWOO PWOO TT__TT

 

stay tuned for the new chapter Update which will be called.............