Intermission

Lonely Sunflower

::Suvy's P.O.V::

 

I watched as Minwoo drove off and when the car was gone went in the house. I saw my grandmother sitting on the couch with her blanket on her lap knitting. I bowed to her quickly and walked towards my room, "Suzy." she said. I stopped and turned around "Yes grandma?" I said. "Come here..." she patted the empty spot next to her. I walked to the couch and sat down. She put her knitting materials away, then looked at me. "So are you going to tell me what happened or not?" Grandma CL said. I looked at her clueless, "What are you talking about?" I asked she smiled a bit, "I saw what happened yesterday with that Kibum boy when he took you home and I also heard what happened today with Minwoo-" I interrupted her and looked at her "How do you know what happened between me and Minwoo?" I asked her "Dear I know about everyone in this town and people say and see a lot." *Why does she want to know about this?* "Come on now tell me Suzy." Grandma CL said "But why do you want to know about this...? About my love life?"

 

"OH darling, I've been through what you are going through now Suzy, Loving two great guys at the same time. Don't know who to pick." she said I looked at her shocked, "How do you know..." I said she laughed "Sweetie I've been here for a while and like I said I've been through the same." Grandma CL said "Really I said." and she nodded, "I think it is finally time for you to know...." she said "About what?" I asked "About him....About your Grandpa Suzy. And this story I'm going to tell you will make you understand and help you choose the man you truly love."

 

INTERMISSION 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

Sorry for the short chapter. This is just the Intermission and such.