Intro

Lonely Sunflower

*=in their thoughts

 

Narrator's P.O.V

The grass was greener than before,

the flowers smeeled more wonderful everyday

and the wedding bells ranged away.

 

Suzy's P.O.V

Everybody was sitting down in their chairs, and the wedding march started to play. I looked and saw the bride coming in with her beautiful white dress.

 

"Omo!! Unni I can't believe you're married now.. I still remember you and me in the dance studio, I'm gonna miss you Dara!" I said. "Ai-Yah, dongsaeng-ah don't be like that." Dara said. I smiled. She took my hand and started dragging me to the dance floor. "Now Come on you look great, and I bet there is a lot of single guys here looking for a single girl like you." Dara said.

"Aish! Unni!!" I said. We started walking towards a guy wearing nice black suit. "Kim Kibum ah?" Dara said. he turned around. He looked like and ANGEL!! he had the sweetest looking smile! "Oh Noona!!" He hugged the bride. "Nice seeing you again!! I want you to meet one of my sisters." Dara said. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Suzy." I said. he just stared at me and smiled "Nice meeting you Suzy, you can call me Key that's what every calls me and that dress looks beautiful on you by the way." Key said

(what her dress looks like: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Bae+Suzy+wearing+a+black+dress&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=SUcYJBQzmgHeUM:&imgrefurl=http://www.soompi.com/news/celebrities-attend-the-47th-baeksang-art-awards/page/3&docid=gDjuBVsUJE0QZM&w=479&h=300&ei=dhBLTs3oJLSHsAKry6jaCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=699&vpy=387&dur=1486&hovh=178&hovw=284&tx=173&ty=170&page=1&tbnh=126&tbnw=159&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:0 )

(what Key's suit looks like: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Shinee+Key+white+tux&hl=en&gbv=2&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=pAblE5Ip1JIGrM:&imgrefurl=http://diandra-love-key.blogspot.com/2011/04/nickname-on-idols-shinee-key-oppa.html&docid=WeVVK2fvlbn_mM&w=450&h=404&ei=DxJLTun3H6WvsQKn-oncCA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=147&vpy=214&dur=1976&hovh=213&hovw=237&tx=70&ty=184&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=163&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0 [sorry if it's not a good picture])

 

"Thanks Key." I said  and smiled. "Well. I will leave you two alone. I need to find my husband." Dara said and left us alone like she said. "So Suzy...did you come here with anyone?" Key asked. "Ani..." I said. Key smiled. 

"YO Key!". A Tall guy put his arm around his shoulder, "Hyung." Key said. "Hey Man, come on Let's go." he said. He turned and looked at me. *OH NO*

"YOU!" We both said poniting at each other. Key looked at us. "Bae Suzy! No way that can't be you!" He said. "JongHyun....." I said.  Key looked at me, "Wait you mean Hyung's Ex Girl friend?" Key said "Yeah! It's been so long, I don't recognize you. You look so different now.....so Beaituful." JongHyun said. "Well. it was nice meeting you too again, but I have something to do early in the morning." I said and left. I went to the coat room and grabbed my sweater coming out I saw Key outside of the coat room.

"Wait Suzy I want to talk to you." Key said "What! what is it that you got to say?" I said "Look.....I know what MinHo did in the past to you was cruel but-" "You have no idea what he did caused!! I was heartbroken for 4 months!!! I didn'rt even know why I went out with him! He never even noticed me." I said. I didn't know why I was telling Key this. "After the situation with MinHo I can never trust another man." I said. I felt like crying right there and then.

Key held my hand and pulled me into his arms and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You never knew this No one ever knew this but. The times when you were over at out dorm, I would always look at you. He may have never noticed you but I do and I always will." Key said. Key hugged me tighter. "I Like you........I Love you Suzy...you can trust me. Key said. I felt something sliding down my cheek. I was crying.

 

Key's P.O.V

As I held her I could hear her crying. *What MinHo did was wrong to her. I should have never let him take her.*  I took her hand and took her to my car. "I'll take you home." I said to her. The drive to her house was quiet. When we reached her house she looked hurt. She opened the car door "Wait Suzy." I said before she left. She looked at me "Tomorrow JongHun and I are going back to our Hometown would you like to come. Just to relax you know." I asked. "That depends, what is your hometown called?" Suzy asked. "Jinian." I said Suzy smiled, "Sure, I won't mind visiting my Hometown too." Suzy said. She came over to me and kissed my cheek. "Thank You Key." Suzy said and smiled at me. She waved goodbye and left. I touched my cheek and smiled.

 

Narrator's P.O.V

~Next Day in Key's Car~

"OMO OMO!! When are we going to be there!!" JongHyun yelled "Aish! Hung!!" Key yelled back. JongHun laughed and turned around to look at the back seat. "Suzy-Ah!!" JongHun said. "Yes?" Suzy replied. JongHun just smiled and looked at her. "What. why are you looking at me like that?" Suzy asked. "Because your so pretty I can't stop staring at you." JongHun said. "Y..Yah! Hyung." Key Yelled. "What! It's true and it's not like you two are dating." JongHun said.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! First Chapter. Soory for if I missed spelled anything.....but How was it!!!

PLease comment  GIVE ME FEED BACK!! DORRY IF YOU DON'TLIKE IT!!

Please bare with me. It hasn't even started yet!! Hehe ^.^