First Trial

Tuxedo

Underground sewer.. usually nobody will go down there, unless you are rats or cockroaches. That’s why there are some people who would choose such place for a ‘secret’ meeting.

 

“I heard that you are the best in this field. Show me.”

“I’m not here to show you anything or to deal with any of your trust issues. You have my price, i’ll do the job. Aren’t you supposed to do your homework first before you hire me?”

There’s a brief silence for awhile before the first guy took something out from his jacket, “I did.” He said with a little smirk on his face, “that’s why i want you to do this.” He then handed a large post-map to the latter guy, “here. Everything you need to know about the job. Considering this as a big scale project, i will give you 2 months top. The more the merrier. And by the way.. as we speak.. the first installment’s already wired to your account. You can start the job right away.”

“That’s all?”

“That’s all. If you have any quest—“

“I don’t do Q&A*. I hope you’ll do the same. I will contact you if i have to. If i don’t then don’t contact me. Don’t try to put a bug on me and do not interfere with any of my method. You understand? I don’t do fail. So i’ll make sure the only contact that i will ever make to you is when i get the job done and you already paid the rest of my payment. Are we clear?”

The first guy shrugged nonchalantly.

“By the way.. are you always like this? I mean, using a mask when you meet with the clients? Then how are we sup—“

The latter guy raised his hand as he keep walking, leaving a vague answer.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

*Q&A: questions & answers