Final~

Saviour

Again, not my photo c:

 

Your point of view~

 

“Pen-pals” to a seven-year-old without the intention of learning Korean the idea seemed “lame”, as I had put it in my immature state. He too was reluctant, our parents had made us write letters to each other, the first were written without soul using nothing but cliche plesentories. Though I remember one letter arriving in the mail where he had taught me all the words my teachers wouldn’t. Swears. We would compete in trying to use the most dirtiest words in the most creative (and least lady-like) of ways to insult each other. I began to enjoy it.  Before I realized it I was waiting at the letter box for the next one.

Letters turned to Myspace, to Facebook, finally to Skype. We try to meet at least once a week to discuss life, a friend unattached to any of your other ones is a good friend, to be able to speak without repercussion and an outsider’s view is very refreshing.

“CHANYEOL OPPA!!!” I greet happily, of course I am happy, we have missed the last few meetings, and I have something to tell him!!

“Ya -----! I had my headphones turned up!” Inturn I was greeted with a deep voiced Chanyeol feigning a headache, “Plus you’re late!” he pouted.

“Eh, sorry I had things…” By things I mean my prior Skype call to Him. “Holy crap! I saw Growl’s music video and when did you get so attractive?! I still have that photograph of you holding your ferret pinned on my wall. I was so surprised!”

“Err, you still have that?” His pixie ears flushed crimson as his face became hot, “Take it down!” He whined. “I’ll get you a more recent one!”

“Naw but it’s so cute! too bad you’re in the same photo” I say pretending to be disgusted. “Also you have one of me hanging around too don’t you?”

“I, er…That is..” He was ashamed. “Well you take yours down and I will mine!” Chanyeol tried to bargain.

“What would I care,” I giggle, “I look no different!”

“Bull! you’re…” Chanyeol began mumbling..

“Oh!” I intervened I had just remember the news I had meant for him,“I almost forgot Yeollie Oppa guess what?!” he looked suddenly more relieved. “Wait what were you saying?”

“Ah nothing! Go on you look excited” He said shining his pearly whites.

“Well you know how you always tease me on how I am a late bloomer? It finally happened!”

“WHAT?” He looked shocked.

“Woah, whoa, what were you thinking? I finally had my first kiss! I am a proper lady now!”

 

Chanyeol’s point of view ~

 

Is this even real? Something cold ran through my spine, this girl… I was too late it seems. It was hard to express happiness for her though I should, she was my bestfriend, the one I shared my fears with and my anger, the one I celebrated my debut with most.

“Yeol Oppa! Oi Yeol!”

“Woo sorry was spacing as usual heh, that is awesome! But you'll never be a proper lady heheh” I try my best to sound enthused but I still feel as if someone had taken the ground from underneath my feet. “Ah, what was it like everything you anticipated?” I the words tumbling out as if they aren’t even my own.

“Well, it wasn’t what expected ya know? Like every girl from a young age expects fireworks to go off, ing rainbows to just appear. It wasn’t like that, it was just, nice.”

“Who was the lucky... man*” *brat, wanker, , head…

 

Your point of view ~

 

“Oh he was…” He was kind, he praised me just for being me. Thinking myself as average he had calls me beautiful, making feel special even though I just wasn’t. “Just a guy from my school…” I let out a sigh smiling dreamily. There was silence it seems we both had things on our minds.

“Ya Chanyeol Oppa, what are you thinking about?”

“Oh, ah” He was startled from his ponder, “Er, just that I am going to tour again soon,”

“So where does this leave us?” I mope.

“I am sorry,” He grimaced, “I’ll be able to see you again in a month,” A now depressed sigh left my lips and there was silence again.

“Ya! Chanyeol!” A very loud Baekhyun yelled in my headphones “You talking to your girlfriend again?!”

“Not my girlfriend!” A very flustered Chanyeol boomed back.

“That’s unfortunate, hey isn’t this a photo of her here?” He returned cheekily, “If you won’t go for he perhaps I will!” Chanyeol’s eyes went wide with realization.

“Ya get out of my room!” He was about to get up and strangle himself a Byun Baekhyun but remembered me. “Ya sorry ----, I suppose I’ll see you in a month” He rushed.

“Yeah suppose I will, I’ll miss you Oppa…” is all I could get out before Chanyeol could end the call.

 

Weeks passed~

 

Sweet words of love and admiration turned out to be fake and it wasn’t long until they became sour. Useless, not good enough and stupid were the words he had reserved for me along with “The biggest mistake of my life.” I can’t help but think he had just won a bet to kiss the last lips in the school. I couldn’t help but believe his words, no one would tell me otherwise, his friends were once all mine. It was obvious that I had lost this bet.

End of school, I may now walk out these gates and return to the sanction of my room. Oh . There he is, by the side of the gate. I stand there for a while contemplating whether or not to turn tail and run perhap wait till he had left when I heard a squeal. A beautiful doll-looking girl had emitted the sound and ran toward him she stopped so that he could hold her. I feel my soul shatter into thousands of peices, what ever love that I had left in my heart reared up to become the very dagger to impale it. It stung.

I see how it is, there is the reason I was “not good enough”. I am not one for crying but my eyes begun to sting, I bit my lip, I will hold it until I get home. I’ll listen to Exo, Chanyeol’s voice will make me feel better. That is the only help I need. And so I begun my slow march with gaze glued on the ground to prevent anyone witnessing the tears that I may let slip.

I must look pathetic, though I did try my site became blurred with tears and I bump into someone.

“Sorry!” I mumble not lifting my head up and continue walking. A large hand grabs my wrist.

“Yah! what are you doing? I came here to surprise you! I am on holiday...” Boomed a gruff voice in Korean. My heart soared for a moment, forgetting my tears I look up at the tall man.

“Chanyeol Oppa!” I sniffed.

“Hey what’s with these tears?” He looked concerned.

“Ah, I just missed you so much,” without thinking my eyes wandered over to the spot where he was sitting with his new pet dog. I almost pity her, almost. Chanyeol followed my gaze.

“Who is that?” My heart sunk.

“That is the guy I kissed…” My words trailing off.

“And she is?”

“Not me…” I sulked, “Beautiful isn’t she? I am just a piece of smerd on a melted gumboot in comparison,” His expression became one of understanding and compassion.

“You know sometimes I regret teaching you such words in my language,” he sighed, I had once called him that in a letter. He became level with my stupid puffy face, “No, such words are wasted on you, I would use ones like perfect, sweet and gorgeous.” He complimented as he wiped tears from my face. My mind took a little while to adjust, what did he say? I just stare dumbly into his deep, alluring, eyes.

“Wahh…” My words trailed off into a kiss, his soft lips molding into mine. It was warm, filled with affection. A feeling of love bubbled up from my guts telling my heart to dance to the rhythm of his. And then birds started chirping, the wind blew in a melodramatic way, ing rainbows appeared and fireworks lit up the sky. He parted from me, I open my eyes to see the rainbows disappear, or rather they had not existed. It was just him. Chanyeol. That is what a kiss is. This is what love is meant to me. I grin so hard I thought it could be possible my cheeks would split.

“I love you----! Always have” He said rubbing his neck awkwardly with a shining grin.

“Ah, I think I love you to,” I say whimsically, still half lost in magic.

“-----, who is this?” HE asked from over yonder with his .

“...He isn’t you, that’s all that matters” I grin, switching from English to Korean, “Chanyeol; shall we?” With that Chanyeol and I walked into the imaginary sunset that seemed to follow us whenever we were together after that day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~

I think I just fluffed, everywhere.

Welp, there is was, 2 days in the description took the form of the proverbial 40 spoken of in the bible, merely meaning a long time.

But considering it is only my second no one was really holding their breath

Please tell me what you think c: the more people who do the more motivated I'll be to perhaps write more.

Tell me what I did wrong too, I know my tenses are wrong most of the time so please bare that haha..

Thank you for reading !!!!!!!