Their First Meeting

Before I Die

***********FLASHBACK*****************

Minseok was in his first year of high school was when they first had met. He remembers it like it was yesterday, in the morning the PA had announced a cooking club meeting for all student that wanted to join. Minseok had dragged his friends to the meeting, when they got there they saw a classroom filled with about 20 students. He looked around that the classroom and saw someone that caught his eye. The boy Minseok saw, had a very tan skin, and multiple piercings on his eyebrows, he was wearing grey skinny jeans and a blue sweater. Loud guitar sounds came from his area. Minseok was surprised, everyone in the room was wearing their uniforms with no major differences on any of their body parts at least not like him. Minseok resolved that his only reason for him being here must have been that he lost a bet with some of his friend and was probably forced to attend this meeting. As soon as the teacher walked in, Minseok push away the boy from his mind.

 

Turns out the boy was actually here to learn, out of the 20 students only the strange boy, some other person, and his old elementary friend and Minseok had actually joined the cooking club. Their first time cooking they had introduced themselves and Minseok had learned his name, Tao and he was in grade 12, making him 3 years older than Minseok. Some meetings after Tao told Minseok that he wanted to be a chef, and he told Minseok that he was his mentor, or sensei, but Minseok had heard man and caused to almost drop his knife. “Man , you’re going to be my man ?” asked Minseok, “What!! No I said mentor” said a very flustered Tao. 

 

*this is kinda based on my high school experience, I'll never forget my sensei*