The Blue Locker

Before I Die

“So that’s how your father and I met” said Minseok as he finished telling his kids how they met. Mina flipped to the next page of the album and saw a picture of a blue locker. “What’s the meaning of this dad” she asked Tao. Tao took one look at the picture and started to laugh madly, getting the attention of his son and husband, “What are you looking at?” asked Minhyuk. “This” replied Mina, “Why is there a picture of a locker?” asked Minhyuk. “Because that’s how our friendship started” replied Minseok as he looked at Tao, who gave him a him a smirk.

*********************FLASHBACK*********************

The next morning while walking to class, Minseok saw Tao coolly leaning against a locker. Minseok stood still and though what the heck as he walked up to Tao and said “Hey, what are you doing?”, “hmmm” replied Tao, “oh, it’s you, I’m drawing what are you doing?”, “I’m obviously walking to class', Minseok decided to lean over to see what Tao was drawing 'ooh you draw?” Tao had to bit back his smile to hid his amusement from Minseok having to standing on the very tips of toes in order to see his sketch book before he replied with “Yeah” After that there was a moment of awkardness before Minseok started to look around and something caught his eye  “Is this your locker?” “Yeah”. Minseok looked up and laughed “it says poo on your locker” “what?” Tao looked up and frowned “wow you’re right” Then the warning bell rang, causing a sea of students to rush through the hallway. “Well see you later” said Tao as he walked away. Since that day Minseok ran to school so he could met Tao at his locker. And all those time he didn't realize that his heart wasn't beating hard because he ran but it was because of the person he saw when he finally arrived to his destination. 

 

 

**kinda based on a real life experience, with an awesome guy and his equally awesome poo locker :p**