Chapter 3

Promposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey hyo!" then Hyoyeon look at me.

"What?"she ask.

"ahm.I..I just wanna ask something" should I ask her? i thought to myself.

"yeh,what's that and why are you so nervous,are you asking me to be your prom partner?HAHAHA"

"NO! I mean, your a close friend of sica?right?"

"and who is sica?"as she furrowed her brows.

"I mean Jessica Jung the vice president of the student council?" 

"I know she is the vice president of the student council.stupid! and why are you asking about Jessica?" as she was wiggling her eyebrows.

"Just answer it!" I said to avoid her teasing me more.

"Yes, where friends. chill with the temper brotha" 

I knew it I shouldn't ask her now she will tease me with Jessica.Aish! I thought to myself

"ow.ok" I just said.

"YAH! why are you asking about her!" raising her voice now all the attention is with us.

"Mianhe" I bow down to the people around us."geees.I just wan't to know if you are friends,that's it!" 

"No, I know you Kwon Yuri from there to there so I know what's running in there" as she was eyeing me from head to foot with arms cross.

"You know my Veins?" trying to change the topic.

"Can I laugh now?" Now she looks so piss.

"Ok fine. I just wan't to ask if she already has a partner?" I bow down my head.

"ya..ya..why are you acting like that?do you by any chance like her?" ohGod kill me now.

"Hey Guys" Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter