EXO Boys

Everything Has Changed

"Hyo Soo!!" A deep-voice called her.

"Chanyeol oppa?"

"Aigoo, I miss you Hyo." That Chanyeol boy hugged her.

"Hyo nuna~~"

"Tao! Kyaa this panda still call me nuna huh?"

    Soon a group of boys approached her, they all hugged her and told her how much they missed her.

"Yah! Back of from my Hyo Soo." Jongin interrupted them.

"Geez she's not even yours Jongin." Luhan pouted.

"Ooowh someone's getting jelly." Baekhyun mocked at Jongin.

"Whatever." Jongin rolled his eyes.

Hyo Soo laughed at him and pocked his hand.

"Jongin oppa, don't be like that, okay? You know, they just miss me and so do I. We already spent this summer together so no need to be grumpy like that."

"What?! You guys spent this summer holiday together?"

"Yah! Kim Jongin!! Why don't you tell us?"

"Yah!! Kkamjong! How dare you?"

Soon the boys questioned him almost all at the same time. Jongin turned his head to Hyo Soo and grabbed her hand.

"Run!!" He pulled her and began to run together. They looked at each other and giggled. After runaway from the boys that called themself as EXO, they sat at the bench on the park at their school, panting hard.

"Haha did you notice D.O hyung expression before when you said that we spent the summer holiday together?" Jongin laughed hard.

"Yeah! His eyes...aigoo, popped out like an owl." Hyo Soo joined him to laughed.

"And Kris ge too! He looks like so pissed of."

"Doesn't he always have that kind of expression?" They broke into a laugh again.

"You know, I don't regret my decision to stay here in Seoul."

"Well, you don't have to move to Japan or China, coz Seoul still have good schools too. Beside that how could I live my life everyday without your silly jokes and tease."

 

"Hyo Soo-ah~~" Jongin called her. They were walking around the park on their neighbourhood.

"What's wrong oppa?"

"I..uhm...I wanna move to Japan or China to continue my high school life there and also university life too."

"O..oppa? A..are you being serious right now?" Hyo Soo looked at him.

"Yeah, why?"

"No, nothing. If that's what you want, what can I do? Just go. Anyway oppa, I think I have to go home first, I have to help my mom. Bye." She began to walk away but Jongin caught her wrist and pulled her into his embrace.

"Tell me..do you want me to leave..or not?" Jongin asked her but she didn't answer him. He broke the hug and looked into her hazel brown eyes.

"You want me to leave? Or not? Just answer it."

"N-no." Hyo Soo whispered.

"Then I won't leave you." He smiled to her.

"B...but it's okay oppa. You don't have to think about me. Just go and fulfil your dream."

"You're very important to me so I can't just leave you here, you even admitt that you don't want me to leave. I can always find a way to fulfil my dream here in Seoul."

"Thanks a lot oppa..You're important for me too."

 

***

    After their physics class together Jongin and Hyo Soo went to the school's cafetaria to eat their lunch. EXO boys were walking there too with many girls surrounded them. The girls asked for their photograph even gave them many gifts.

"Oppa you should join them! You're part of EXO too." Hyo Soo said.

"Just to be surrounded by crazy fangirls? Nah, I wanna have a peaceful life." They chuckled.

"Oy! Jongin hyung! We haven't done with you. How can you take Hyo Soo all by yourself last holiday?" Sehun, the youngest among the boys asked him.

"I'm your hyung geez." Jongin gave him a look.

"Seriously Jongin-ah? I thought you spent your holiday with your family coz Hyo said she couldn't join us to Jeju." Suho said.

"Actually I went with Jongin oppa to Hong Kong. It goes like that because my parents suddenly had to go to Japan coz of business matter so they couldn't spent the summer with me. They suggested me to join Jongin oppa to Hong Kong, and since I don't want to be alone at home..I went with him." Hyo Soo explained.

"Yeah, I wasn't the one who asked her. In fact she stopped me in the airport just at the right time with sweat all over her forehead." Jongin laughed.

"Nuna you know you can always call me." Tao pouted.

"Okay, next time I'll go with you guys." Hyo Soo gave all of them reassuring smile.

"How if we go out this weekend? Throw a party maybe?" Kris said.

"Oh yeah! Let's throw a partyyy!" Chanyeol did the high-five with Kris.