1

Everything Has Changed

“Oppa, let’s go there!!” a cute little girl said while running to an ice cream parlor.

Soon after that, there was a handsome little boy who was running after her.

“Wait Hyo-ah. Aish why are you running so fast? That ice cream parlor won’t be going anywhere.”

“Just come and buy me please, oppa.” She showed her puppy eyes.

“Now that puppy eyes. How if I say I don’t have any money?”

“Here, come closer. I wanna tell you something, oppa.”

“What is it?” he tried to lower down his body.

Without saying any words that little girl gave a peck on his cheek.

“Now, are you still saying that you don’t have any money oppa? C’mon, for me please.”

After that, his smile grew wider.

“Since you’re giving me that sweet kiss I’ll buy an ice cream.”

“Yeay, that’s my oppa!!” cheered the girl.

.

Many years has passed..

“Jongin-ah!! It’s your first day at high school. Wake up sleepyhead.” An ahjumma were trying to wake him up.

“Mom, just five more minutes.” He rolled on his bed, didn’t even open his eyes.

“You have to pick up Hyo Soo, don’t you? Do you want both of you on the first day of school come late?”

“Oh yeah I almost forget her.” He sighed and got up from his bed.

He prepared himself, after everything’s ready , he checked his appearance on the mirror, fixed his hair and smiled.

“Eomma I’ll be going now.”

A Nissan GTR already parked not far from the front door and soon driven away.

 

“Hyo Soo-ah c’mon. Jongin’s ready waiting for you.”

“Just a sec~.” a beautiful girl came up, she slung her soft pink MCM backpack.

“Enjoy your high school honey.”

“Ne eomma, see ya.” She headed to the front door and went into the light orange car.

“Morning babe, ready for school?”

“Not really and stop calling me babe around.” She looked away and tried to hide her blushed.

“So what do I suppose to call you? Honey? Darl? Sweety?”

“Pfft, whatever.”

She couldn’t lie that the boy next to her really looked good on his high school uniform.

“Enjoy starring at me?”

“Huh?”

“Look at the window babe. We’re here, Daehan Senior High School.”

“Ah y..yes.”

 

They both went out from the car with many students looked in awe, cause’ in front of them there stood a beautiful girl with a wavy brown hair also a full branded fashion thingy stood next to a good looking guy with his y smirk came up from an awesome car. The crowd started to talked about ‘em, wondering are they a couple? Soon to be kingka and queenka?

Jongin wrapped his hands around Hyo Soo’s shoulder.

“Let’s go away from this crowd oppa." She whispered to him.They went into the administration office and looked at their schedule. Fortunately, their schedule were almost all the same.

“Seems like you’ll be around me every day.” Jongin sighed.

“You don’t like it? I’ll change my schedule then.” She said almost like a whisper.

“Who said that I don’t like it?”

“But your sigh before..”

“Just kidding babe. I would like if you are always by my side.” He ruffled her hair. She pouted.

“What’s with the pout? Do you want me to kiss you?” He pinched her cheek.

“Stop teasing me oppa.”

“I’m not. Don’t you forget that you used to kiss me back then when we were still kids? You took away my innocent cheek back then.” A smirk formed on his lips.

“Said the one who like it very much.”

 

How wast it? This is my first fanfic on AFF >.<

Please comment, subscribe, vote and such. Help me to improve my writing skill juseyo.

Your feedback would be really appreciated^^