2: Help

A Devil turns to an Angel

Chapter 2: Help

 

no one's Pov

 

You were really dizzy. You wanted to scream some help, but of course you can't.

you started struggling your both hands and feet, trying to escape here in the garden.

 

"aarrrrgggghhhh!" 

 

You started screaming and crying. You wanted to escape really bad. You were afraid when the EXO will come here again later, they will gonna do something bad to you.

well, this is the first time they bullied you in a really bad way.

you looked at your wrists and you saw that they were already markings. It was the effect of the tightness of the rope.

 

after that, you heard someone whistling and you widened your eyes.

 

"HHMMMM!!!!"

 

You shouted. That means HELP. You were really afraid this time. You really wanted to escape this garden.

 

"Huh? Is there anybody here!"

"Hmmmm!! Mmmp!!"

 

You shouted again. It was a guy's voice. You immediately turned your head as you saw a good-looking guy whose eyes were wide as D.O. He immediately went to your direction and put his bag on the ground.

 

"w-why are you here? And why do you have these?!"

 

he said, very shocked. He removed first the cloth that was wrapped around your mouth and then both of your hands and feet. You started crying because of how pain it gave you.

 

"Who the did this to you?!"

"I-it was.. The E-Exo.."

"Exo?! Those bastards? How coyld they do this to a girl like you?"

 

You didn't speak, instead you burried your face on your hands. You were shocked when that guy suddenly hugs you. He hushed you then after that, you stopped crying.

You started massaging your wrists and then he spoke.

 

"By the way, my name is Minhyuk."

"chaeyoung here."

"What a pretty name."

"thanks."

 

you mutter as he smiled a bit. He stood up and you looked at him. You were staring at him and you noticed how handsome he was. He caught you staring at him. He smirked and chuckled a bit. He helped you to stand and saw how reddish your wrists and feet.

 

"Lets go buy some medicine for you."

"Okay."

 

you followed him and started walking out of the school. You realized you were there for three hours.

 

Sehun's POV

 

I was really happy since Chaeyoung isn't here. I hope she wouldn't miss me there. *evil laugh*

I looked at my hyungs and their expressions were normal. Its like, nothing happened. 

 

"Mr. Oh, have you seen your seatmate Chaeyoung?"

"No sir. I didn't see her."

"But your classmates told me you were with Chaeyoung this lunch break with Exo."

"Really sir. I didn't see her. Yes, she was with us earlier but after that.. She was gone. I dont know where did she go."

"fine then Mr. Oh."

 

That was close. Who the hell told our teacher that Chaeyoung was with us earlier? Damn it.

After that, I saw the Exo looked at me and they did an approving look. Something caught my eye. It was Suho-hyung. He looked depressed. And sad?

 

why? Could it be... NO! It can't be Chaeyoung right? He's always with me. 

 

>>after 3 hours<<

 

Yes! Its already our class dismissal. Luhan hyung went over me as he slung his bag on his left shoulder. He smirked at me and then he spoke.

 

"I wanted to see her face right now."

"Me too hyung. Come on, lets go guys."

 

as we were heading to the garden, i saw someone who's going out.

wait a minute..

 

it was Chaeyoung and a guy?! What the hell?

 

that guy was helping Chaeyoung to walk. He was holding her wrist and she was walking differently.

Luhan hyung looked at them and raised his eyebrows. He put his bag on the ground and headed to their direction. We followed him.

 

"Hey bro. Messing up with my girl huh?"

 

 Luhan hyung said as he tilted his head a little. That guy only scoffed and grinned. Oh what the is wrong with this guy?!

 

"Excuse me bro. She's not your girl. I helped her. I know it was because of you, EXO?"

 

I cant take this anymore. I started pushing him that causes Chaeyoung fall from the ground and winced in pain. My eyes widened as Suho hyung helped her.

 

" you!"

 

I started cursing him some badwords as he suddenly punched me on my pretty face.

I wipe my lips as I felt some blood in it. I gave him too a punch directly on his nose. It bleeds. But it seems like he didnt care.

 

"Such a stupid . Hey you! Get your hands off of Chaeyoung!"

 

The guy said as he shouted at Suho hyung. I looked at Chaeyoung and she was crying and holding her wrists.

 

"Minhyuk, lets go. I cant take the pain anymore. It hurts so bad. Please."

 

she was begging Minhyuk as he wiped his nose using his handkerchief. He suddenly pulled Chaeyoung closer to him and before they walked away from us, he gave us some death glares. I did the same.

 

"That brat. I want to kill him! Argh!"

"easy maknae, we will get him soon. But not this time."

 

The other members said as they tried to cheer me up. But except from Suho hyung.

What's his problem?!

 

Suho's POV

 

I wanted to help Chaeyoung earlier but... Someone already did it.

 

---------

 

Hey guys. Just a short update. Well, Im sorry. Im using iPad and its really hard to typexD

I hope you enjoyed reading it. Hehehe.

 

All rights reserved.

 

-indxanonymous<3