1: Making fun of Her

A Devil turns to an Angel

Chapter 1

"Making fun of Her"


 

Another day of school, well for you school is very interesting. Study here, and there. You love studying. But one thing you hate is.. There is someone who's bullying you.

A group named EXO. They're really famous. They have many fans especially girls. You really don't care about them since they are bullying you. 

They're making fun of you, but for you its alright. You're used to it. 

 

You were living in a dorm, alone. You don't have your parents since they were in Canada to work there. 

You grabbed your bag and ready to go to school.

 

Since its still early to go to school, you decided to walk. 

It really makes you feel comfortable when you're alone. It makes you happy.

While walking, you heard a group of boys, laughing silently. You scrunched your nose and stopped walking for a while.

You dont want to look back. Tch, you thought that it would be such a waste of time. So, you continued on walking not minding those laughing sounds.

 

"Hey Chaeyoung!"

 

you widened your eyes as you heard a familiar voice.

 

*No, it can't be.. S-Sehun?! Aish! I have to go faster!*

 

You thought as you walked faster. You heard them laughing and talking.

 

"Looks like she's afraid of you."

"Haha. That would be great. Yah Chaeyoung-ah! Stop right there!"

 

Sehun shouted as I stopped walking, *Aish! Why did I stop? Ugh, pabo Chaeyoung!* You cursed yourself as you clenched your fist and shut your eyes tight.

You heard footsteps coming towards from you and you sighed heavily.

 

"What?"

 

You asked, not interested with them. Sehun smiled at you and leaned closer to you as he whispered..

 

"Good morning."

"Ugh, Its not a Good Morning since you came. Get off!"

 

You said as you pushed him. The EXO gang just laughed and Sehun grabbed your shoulder bag.

He opened it and then he removed all of your things inside your bag. Your notebooks were all on the ground even your ballpens and many.

You look at him in disbelief and scoffed.

 

"Why did you do that?!"

"Do what?"

 

He asked innocently. You messed your hair in frustration and then punched Sehun on his right arm. 

He seemed hurt as he held his arm while biting his lip.

 

You grabbed your all of your notebooks while the EXO was watching you. You dont care since they dont care about you too. 

They're nothing for you. Not special, nor friends.

 

You atood up and the EXO were looking at you, mouth-slightly opened.

 

"What are you looking at?!"

"N-nothing."

 

They said as they stuttered. You looked at them in confussion as they still looking at you. You rolled your eyes and continued on walking.

*Such a stupid guys. Tss.* You mumbled at you were walking.

 

Sehun's POV

 

"! Sehun. Damn! She's so y!"

"Shut up guys. What did you saw?"

 

I asked. they were really looked like they're craving for Chaeyoung. Uggghh. Ew, yuck!

 

"When she grabbed her notebooks, we saw... You know? Under her skirt."

"Oh you mean, her undergarments? What's so y 'bout that? Psh."

 

I asked them and they just stayed silent. Tss, these guys. I rolled my eyes and then continued on walking.

 

"Hey, Want some revenge for that girl?"-Tao

"Oh thank goodness! You asked that question! Of course I love to!"

"So.. Lets meet up later at cafeteria, neh?"-Kai

 

They smirked and patted my shoulders. We continued on walking.

 

As we reached the school, of course many fangirls were chasing us. This is really awesome. I mean, its hard to be handsome you know?

They were squealing our names one by one and sometimes, Im hearing "Please marry me Sehun!" Like, what was that? I dont even know her. Pshhh, girls these days. Tsktsk.

 

My ideal type is simple.. A KIND ONE. That's all. Haha, but I know that my attitude is not as nice like my ideal type. I just want to make sure that even if my attitude is like this, there will be a girl who will change me after all.

 

"Hey, Sehun did you hear me?"-Suho

"Oh? Im sorry, what was that?"

"I said, later we will gonna have our lunch at the garden."

"But! I will gonna have my revenge for Chaeyoung at the cafeteria!"

"Then join her with us."

 

Suho said as he smirked. I just nodded and went on laughing. I know, I can read my hyungs thoughts.

 

No one's POV

 

You sat on your chair and then, you heard the door opened, revealing 12 gays, which is the EXO

Well, you teased them gays since they were bullying a girl instead of guy.

 

You rolled your eyes as you saw them approaching you,

 

"Wanna grab some lunch together with us?"

"No thanks."

 

You said blankly as they chuckled. Suho, the leader, grabbed your right hand and that caused you to be shocked.

*What the hell?* You thought as you stared at him.

 

"Please, Chaeyoung-ah?"

 

*Ugh. This angel-guy appeared.* You thought again as he squeezed lightly your hand.

 

"Fine!"

"Good."

 

He said as he smirked. What was that for? After that, they all went on their permanent seats. Sehun is beaside you. You feel uncomfortable with him.

You sensed that he was staring at you ao you gave him a look.

 

"Sehun, will you please stop staring?"

"Im not."

 

He said as he leaned his back on the chair and crossed his arms, while looking at you. You look at him in the eyes, but there was nothing you could see.

 

Yuo hissed and rolled your eyes. Then you heard Sehun saying..

 

"I never thought you could have that beautiful eyes."

 

He said as you looked away. Not wanting to see you blushing. He chuckled and then you sighed heavily.

 

"Of course, I was just kidding. You think Im saying the truth? Tsss. In your dreams."

"I know that you were just making fun of me."

"Really? Then why are you blushing? Pfff. HAHAHAHAHA."

 

He said as he continued on laughing. You shut your eyes and faepalmed. *Did he really saw that Im blushing?! Gosh! 'He might think that I have a crush on him.*

 

>>>Fast Forward<<<

 

Its already lunch break and then the EXO stood up, not including you. They gave you a look. Waiting for you to satnd up too.

Finally, you stood up while rolling your eyes.

 

"Lets go."

 

You heard Suho said as he grabbed your left hand and dragged you along with him. You saw Sehun looked at Suho in disbelief as he scoffed.

 

"You guys go first, I and Chaeyoung will buy something to eat. Okay?"

"Okay hyung."

 

I saw Suho smirked and then we went away from them.

 

Suho's POV

 

Hey, Im here with Chaeyoung. And you know why I brought her with me?

Because the rest of the members will gonna have something to have a revenge for Chaeyoung.

 

After buying, Kris texted me and he said..

 

From Kris

Hey, we got a plan. So, we brought a chair and a rope. 

Sehun said he will gonna do that revenge since Chaeyoung punched her earlier.

 

"Lets try walking faster. The EXO were already hungry."

 

I said as she nodded her head. As we headed the garden. I saw the Exo were sitting in a circle way. 

We approached theand then I placed the food on the blanket.

 

"Hey Chaeyoung. Would you like to sit on that chair? You know, we should respect a girl like you."

"How come did you become so nice to me?"

"Uhhm. We dont know."

 

I facepalmed myself as Chen said that. What a great excuse. So, she stood up and went to sit on that chair they prepared.

Yes! She sat on the chair. While Luhan and Kai, have the rope behind them. 

 

"Yah what the-----"

 

Kai immediate covered and then Chaeyoung widened her eyes. She tried to stand but Luhan pushed her again to that chair and tied her both hands and both feet.

 

"Let me---" 

"SHUT THE UP!"

 

Kai said as he yelled at Chaeyoung that made Chaeyoung cry.

I looked at her.. Why am I feeling this? Its like I wanna help her. I feel so pity for her. 

I shook  my head and looked at Sehun who's smirking.

 

No one's POV

 

You were crying this time because of the sudden actions they were showing to you.

You were afraid thinking what will happen next. Maybe you'll be get beaten by them.

 

"That's what you've got when you make me pissed off."

 

Sehun said as he held a baseball bat. You widened your eyes. Of course you cant shout because of the cloth that Kai wrapped around your mouth. You were trembling in fear. You cant think properly right now.

 

"Oh, by the way. Im not going to hit you with this baseball bat. I know that it will be painful for you.."

 

He said as he smirked and placed down the baseball bat. You sighed in relief but there's one thing you wanna know.

What are they going to do with you?

 

"We'll just let you stay here.. Until school ends."

"Yeah, and to make sure you'll not gonna escape the garden--"

 

Luhan said as he walked through your direction and tightened the rope that was wrapped around your both hands and feet.

You cried in pain. 

 

"Sssh. Don't cry, someone might here us here."

 

Luhan said as he smirked at you, then he went back again to Sehun and the others direction.

 

"Have fun there! Hahahaha!"

"Don't worry, it will only take 3 hours of waiting. Im sure that you'll be still alive when we get here later."

 

They started walking and then you saw Suho stopped. He looked at you with a worried expression.

You were pleading him to let you go. He understood what you wanted to say but..

He just shook his head and lowered down his head.

 

After 2 hours of waiting, you felt dizzy.

You wanted to held your head since you were really dizzy. The reasons why yoou have that is because, You didn't eat lunch, you cried for almost 1 and half hour plus the rope were really tight. It seems like your blood can't circulate properly through your body.

 


First Chapter - Done!

Leave some comments, subscribe and upvote!

All Rights Reserved

-indxanonymous-