Better Than Bubble Tea

Better Than Bubble Tea

It was just a normal Saturday midnight when Luhan decided to go online... He knows that everyone who knows EXO knew that he's always online whenever there's an internet access.

 

 

He scrolled down through his weibo timeline and see posts that caught his attention

 

"HunHan is sinking"

 

"HunHan.... Hun.... Sehunnie? Han.... Luhan? Me?!" Luhan asked himself.

 

He blushed at the thought. Because he didn't know that people really took the pairing seriously. "Sinking?" Luhan asked in confusion. He read the articles saying that they miss the pairing's interactions.....

 

From Mama era photos and videos until now... Everything that contains HunHan. "it's been so long since we had a moment.... I actually miss Sehunnie..." He mumbled to himself. He actually felt a pang of pain in his chest but he tried to ignore it. Good thing Luhan was the only person at the living room of their dorm at that time.

 

He scrolled and scrolled through the HunHan tag. Until..... "Hyung" he heard a soft voice in his left ear. He almost jump in his seat but he still managed to turn to his left and saw his lovely maknae... "S-sehunnie" he stuttered. "why are you still awake hyung?" Sehun asked while he's yawning. Luhan fidgeted his fingers while trying to think of an excuse "uhhhh.... I was just uhhhm looking through my sns" he then waved his phone to let Sehun know he's saying the truth. Sehun was too fast to snatch away the older's phone.

 

Luhan doesn't mind until he saw Sehun's reaction.

 

 

 

Sehun's eyes were now as round and as big as Kyungsoo's.

 

"Sehunnie.....?" He was confused because he was sure there was nothing wrong in his weibo and he doesn't have any idea why the other's reaction was like that. until he snatch back his phone and saw an edited photo of them,

 

 

Kissing.

 

 

His jaw dropped and his mouth formed an "O". He felt his cheeks burning and he's sure that he's blushing because of embarrassment. Yes, he think it's only because he's embarrassed and not because he likes what he saw and he feels like teenage girl who's with his crush, No. "S--sehun it's just a fanma--"

 

"hyung." A serious tone from Sehun's voice broke him off.

 

 

He just felt a pair of soft lips was now touching his own lips. He felt butterfly in his stomach and closed his eyes. Luhan's hands traveled on Sehun's back

 

Sehun pulled away to catch some air but he put their foreheads together. "Hyung...... You don't know how much I missed you" Luhan was shocked to hear those words that escaped from Sehun's lips.

 

"I was waiting for you to miss me. I was waiting  for you to ask me to go out and have Bubble tea like before. I was waiting for you to touch my chin like you used to do. I was waiting for you--" Sehun was cut off because Luhan was now kissing him.

 

But this one was a hard kiss and it feels like they both feel the pain. Luhan pulled Sehun's neck to make the kiss deeper until they're out of breath.

 

"Sehun, I thought you like to be with Tao.... I thought you don't want to be with me anymore. I thought you wanted someone who's the same age as you" Luhan said trying to hold the tears that was trying to escape his eyes.

"Hyung that's not true. I actually thought you like to be with Minseok hyung... I thought you like coffee more that bubble tea... i thought you're more happy to be with someone that's not....me." But not like Luhan, Sehun's eyes betrayed him. He was now tearing up. He's a maknae and he can't stop the tears that's flowing on his cheeks. He tried not to make unnecessary noises because the other members might hear them and wake up.

 

Luhan cupped Sehun's face and use his thumb to wipe Sehun's salty tears. Seeing his lovely maknae crying was the least thing he want.

"That's not true Sehun. Making you smile was the best thing I want to do. I should've let you know that I missed you..... So much, Sehuna..... So much" he leaned and kiss Sehun.

 

This time it was slow and sweet. They're both savoring the time. Luhan let his lips slightly open and let Sehun's tounge to wander inside his mouth. Luhan's hand was on Sehun's nape while the other was on Sehun's head, grabbing a fistful of hair. Sehun's hands were just on Luhan's waist making them close to each other, not leaving any space between them. He Sehun's tongue and bit his lower lip. Sehun moaned in between their wet kissing which makes Luhan smile while still kissing the other.

 

 

They kissed like there's no tomorrow and when they pulled out, both of them are panting and trying to catch their breaths.

 

Lips are now red and swollen from the kissed they just shared. They both smiled at each other. Smiles that turns the shape of their eyes into crescents.

 

 

"So....." Luhan held the younger's hands and draw circles using his thumb while looking intently at Sehun's glistening eyes.

"I guess HunHan ship is now sailing ...." He said and hugged Sehun as tight as possible and continue what he's saying

 

 

 

"....again"

 

 

"The stop over is now.... Over. I think." sehun chuckles realizing how cheesy and lame he is.

 

 

"I think we should sleep baby Sehunnie. It's already four in the Morning. And Oh, I may always drink iced coffee but there's nothing better than Bubble Tea"

 

 

Luhan lead the way to their shared room and they both sleep on Sehun's bed.


-END-