Chapter 2

Mine

The girls were teasing Hyuna and she was defending herself. The class was noisy. Laughters..chatters..everywhere until.....

''GIRLS..",the teacher called out. Everyone turned around. All the student in the class stared at the girl behind the teacher.

The teacher smiled at the girl.

"Please introduce yourself Ms.Heo'', the teacher said to the girl.
The girl came forward and bowed, “My name is Heo Gayoon."

The teacher expected Gayoon to say something more but no words came out from the girl's mouth. The teacher smiled and continued "so....", she looked around. "Where shall we let you sit? Hmm''.

Gayoon bowed slightly at the teacher and walked forward. The students looked at Gayoon placing her bag on the empty desk beside Hyuna. Hyuna widened her eyes and looked at Gayoon sitting down beside her.

The teacher looked at Hyuna and said ''Hyuna-ah you know what to do right? Help her with the stuffs she needs to know"

Hyuna stood up and bowed "Yes Ms.Hwang''


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The class ended. The teacher went out. Hyuna breathe out all the uneasiness she had. Gayoon looked at Hyuna. Hyuna looked backed at her startled.
Gayoon looked away smiling and shaking her head a little, breathing the word "Cute" out.
Hyuna started,''err...i...er''
Gayoon looked at her. Hyuna looked away immediately and said "c-can I s-see your class c-card?"
Gayoon seems clueless "what? what class card?"
Hyuna looked up, "You dont have a class card?"
Gayoon still clueless, "what is a class card?"
Hyuna tried to explain. But Sohyun pop in and said ''THIS'', she showed Gayoon a greenish-blue small paper.
Gayoon backed away a little ''No.."
Hyuna and Sohyun looked at her. Gayoon continued, ''no..I don’t have that''
Sohyun was about to say something but the short haired girl drag her away saying, “we are late”
“wait..Jiyoon unnie”, Sohyun called out and left.

All the students went out. Hyuna took a deep breath and said, “Lets go"
Gayoon look at Hyuna weirdly, "Where?"
"To get your class card''
"oh..'' Gayoon stood up and followed Hyuna.

(What’s wrong with me? God! a moment I was shuttering and now I sounded cold..she didn’t seem to notice though)-Hyuna

Hyuna tries to break the awkward silence, "So, where did you study before?"
Gayoon answered shortly "USA"
Hyuna mouth an 'oh' and nod her head.
"So why did you come here?"

"Why do you ask so much?",Gayoon looked at Hyuna annoyed.
Hyuna looked down, she didn't speak a word after that .A form was given to them and were asked to fill it up.



10 minutes passed.



The card was handed to them. Hyuna looked through the card."I guess we have to rush to music class now". Gayoon nodded and followed Hyuna.


Hyuna and Gayoon stood in front of the class, "Ms.Lee", the teacher looked at Hyuna, "I'm sorry. We are late", Hyuna bowed. Gayoon did the same.
"Where were the two of you?", the teacher asked in a soft tone.
"To issue her class card", Hyuna answered.

The teacher walked to them and said, "You can go in Hyuna"
Gayoon looked at the teacher. The teacher held out her hand to Gayoon. She felt weird. thinking that the teacher was asking for a handshake, she held her hand out and shook hands with the teacher.
The teacher smiled a bit, "Your class card"
Gayoon widen her eyes a little and gave the card to the teacher.
The teacher signed the card and gave it back to her."go in", the teacher said which Gayoon obeyed.

The class went on.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day went on, with Hyuna helping Gayoon to go to classes. Introduce her to her friends.

The last bell rang and the students got out of their classes. Gayoon came to know that the most playful, Sohyun is younger than her. Hyuna, who had been helping her, is also younger than her. While Jihyun and Jiyoon were of her age. Jihyun was like a big sister to Hyuna and Sohyun, all they do was whine and complain. This group of friends, though Gayoon finds it weird, they are cute to each other, very friendly and kind. Gayoon was staring at Hyuna, who was walking beside her out of school, something about Hyuna makes her felt warm and comfortable. Ignoring the number of times she was mean and cold to her, she still smiles and guide her to the next class.

"Jiyoonie..", Gayoon's thoughts were cut off by Hyuna's voice.
"hm?",Jiyoon tured around.
"umm seems like Gayoon lives near your house..and since you are walking home too..walk back home with her?",Hyuna asked.

Jiyoon nodded. "Lets go Gayoon..",Jiyoon didnt hesitate to hold Gayoon's hand.



Hyuna looked at Gayoon and Jiyoon disappearing into the street.


"So..how long are we going to stand here Hyuna unnie?",Sohyun asked.
"huh? Oh oh...lets g-go", Hyuna said coming back to her senses.
Sohyun laughed, "You really like her don’t you? Unnie"

Jihyun looked at Hyuna's expression and joined Sohyun teasing Hyuna.


ON THE OTHER HAND…

Jiyoon let go of Gayoon's hand as soon as they are out of sight from her friends.

"You pretend very well", Gayoon said with no interest.
Jiyoon scoffed a little, "Why did you come back?"