Chapter 1

Mine

A girl seems to be running towards her.Neither the girl nor she realises that someone is on the way.

"YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET ME,SOHYUN" Hyuna laughed and shouted at the girl behind her.

"UNNIE WATCH OUT!!!!!!! YOU WILL..."


BAMMM!!!

"fall..."Sohyun finished her words giggling a little but curious to know who her Unnie bumped into.

"I am so sorry so sorry..are you allright?"Hyuna asked concerned about the girl who is dusting off her clothes.She helped the girl to get up but she couldn't get a good look of the stanger's face as her hair is doing a good job on covering her face.

"I am sorry...shall we go to the nu...."

"Its ok..i'm fine",the stranger cut her off sounding rather rude.The girl didn't care to even look at the girls beside her.She tried to walk away but fell down again as her ankle seem to hurt a little.

Hyuna sat down immediately beside the girl.She asked again,"Hey i think we better go the the nurse"

"I said i'am fine",the girl seemed annoyed.

Hyuna frowned and let go of the girl with a sigh.The girl slightly turned and look at the two girls behind her.Hyunah and Sohyun were left shocked by the beauty who walked away from them.Hyunah seemed bothered and sad by the stranger's attitude.


Sohyun sensing that her unnie is sad by the incident.She tries to lighten up the mood.

"UNNIE!!!!"

Hyuna closes her ears just in case it might blast or something because of the sudden noise.
"Boya.?why are you shouting?"

"I AM HUNGRYYYYY...LETS GO FIND NAM_JI UNNIEEEEE!!!!"
"aishh..dont shout people are looking.how is NamJi unnie related with you being hungry huh?"Hyuna said playfully.
"Because......."SoHyun whispered by the ear"SHE WILL TREAT ME NOT YOUUUUUU...!!!"she shouted and ran away giggling.

Hyuna still need some seconds to find out what happened.She blinks a few times "YAH" was all she said before running after the younger girl.

 

 

"UNNNIIEEEEE..."she ran towards a table where a girl was chatting with her friend.She goes and hug the girl"Unnie palli palli~save me..Hyuna unnie is going to kill me"

The girl laughed a little "waeyo?"

"Hyuna un...KKYYYAAAAAAA",Sohyun went under the table when she sees Hyuna storming inside the canteen.

"KWON SOHYUN...",Hyuna went near the table and said through gritted teeth"you better come out"

"Whats with the two of u again?",another girl asked.
Hyuna sat down and sighed."Sohyun-ah~"she whined and slam her head on the table.
Sohyun pop her head out from under the table and came out giggling but stopped when Hyuna shot her a glare.
The other two girls raised their eyebrows at their dongsaengs.
''Actually unnie she....."
"YAH",Hyuna cut Sohyun off.
"wae?wae?its not even my fault that you fell down",Sohyun crossed her arms.
"twice ok? TWICE",hyuna crossed her arms too.
"You fell down?",the oldest among them asked Hyuna.Hyuna nodded and pouted."Its her fault",she pointed at Sohyun.
"Mwo??its not like i pushed you or something.Why always blaming me?",Sohyun pouted too.

"But why does it have to be infront of her?" ,Hyuna mumbled and slamed her head on the table.

" Dont tell me..." ,the girl with the short hair laughed.

"Yah..'' Hyuna whined a little.

The oldest among them tries hard not to laugh infront of Hyuna.They know very well the only girl in the school who makes Hyuna like this is non-other than the principal's daughter.


"Unnie i still remember the look on your face that day" Sohyun laughed hard.
"If i knew she was HIS daughter i wouldnt have flirted okay?" Hyuna answered still embaress about what happened with one of her senior earlier this year.
"Wait...twice? you fell down infront of her twice??" the girl with the short hair asked

" No'' hyuna answered shortly.
" oh oh oh..unnie unnie" sohyun shook both Jihyun and the other girl's hand.
"waee?" the other girl with short hair turned to sohyun giving her full attention.

''The first girl Hyuna unnie bumped into was...PREETTTYYY" sohyun exclaimed happily.
"jinja?" the older two asked.
" who in your eyes is not pretty anyway..'' Jihyun added.
"no jinja jinja she was pretty and she was the second person being rude to Hyuna unnie" sohyun giggled.
"Hyuna you flirted...again?" the other girl asked.
''noo no o...i was just trying to"
*cccringg*
The bell rang before Hyuna could explain.