Luhan's Confession

I Miss You : A HunHan Love Story

"Sehun, What's with you these days? You keep ignoring me. You don' even answer my calls or reply my messages and You're always with Tao. Are you guys dating or something? " Luhan was frustrated.

 

Sehun looked down abd silent for few seconds. 

 

"Don't you get it, hyung ? I love you ! I just can't see you with someone else. My heart breaks everytime I see you with Xiumin hyung. It hurts more when I saw him confessing to you . I know you love him." Sehun's face was covered with tears . He cried so hard.

 

Luhan hugged him tightly.

"Hunnie, Please stop crying"  Luhan said.

"I love you so much and I don't wanna lose you. I'm empty without you " He said between sobbing. Luhan wiped his tears.

 

"How can you be so sure that I love Xiumin? You didn't hear what I said the other day? " Luhan asked. 

 

"What do you mean? I thought you said you like him? " He sobbed.

 

Luhan looked right into his eyes. "Listen, yes I like him but as a friend and not more than that. I told him the only person I love is you . " He explained.

 

Sehun blinked few times. Sehun's heart was beating so fast. "Hyu..ng you...lo..ve m..e? " He stuttered.

 

"Of course, I've always love you Hunnie. You're my only one " Luhan told him.

 

Sehun started blushing. Luhan poked his cheek and smiled.

 

"Why didn't you tell me ? " Sehun asked shyly.

 

"Well I thought it was obvious" He laughed. Sehun was too happy. He didn'y even know how to react.
All of a sudden Luhan started singing Sehun's favourite song, Don't go.

 

 "Nal annaehaejwo.. Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeoga jwo.. Oh sesangui kkeuchirado dwittragal teni Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh.. Kkumeul kkuneun georeom Geudaen namanui areumdaun nabi~~

 

Sehun was too happy. He can't believe Luhan just sang a song for him. He started blushing. 

 

"Yahh.. seriously stop making me blush " Sehun covered his face.

Luhan chuckled. "Why not? You look so cute ! " He step closer to Sehun . Sehun's heart was beating even faster.

 

"goshh..What is he going to do" Sehun thought.

Luhan pulled Sehun closer to him abd kissed him on the lips. Sehun go really shocked.

"I love you ..baby hunnie"

Luhan kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you too hyung" He hugged him tightly.

 

"Don't ever leave me again and ignore me like that again. I swear It really hurts me " Luhan said. 

 

"I won't leave you , I Promise "

"hmm.. let's go on a date ! Let's go and eat ice cream at the park? " Luhan suggested.

 

"Ice cream! Yehett! " He cheered. "I love ice cream! " He said excitedly. 

 

"Let's go then!" He smiled and grabbed Sehun's hand. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~ 

 

Yehett! HunHan is back together :D Omooo.. ! Btw, This is the second last chapter hehe

 

Anyways, please comment and tell me what you think hehe Subscribe/ Vote if you like this . Gomawo *bows* ;)  

                        

 

                                   ~Love HunHan forever! :D