New Friends

Love In Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Lunch~

 

"Hi Ge!" said Baekhyun, with Yixing besides him.

"Hi Baekkie! Who's this?" asks Luhan as he spotted a chinese-looking guy besides his step brother.

"Nihao my name is Zhang Yixing but I prefer to be called Yixing and I'm from Changsa, China. Nice to meet you" said Yixing with his dimple smile.

"Oh nihao, Yixing. My name is Luhan and Baekhyun is my step-brother. So, Baekkie got a new friend huh?" said Luhan, smiling like an idiot at Baekhyun.

"Well as what you can see here ge" said Baekhyun and rolled his eyes "Plus, wipe that goofy smile of yours. It's looks ugly on you" Baekhyun snickered and walked passed Luhan with Yixing.

"What?! It's not goofy! Is it?" pouted Luhan and catching up to Baekhyun and Yixing. "Okay smarty pants now let me introduce my friends to you then. So, let's go" said Yixing, dragging his friends to the canteen.

 

~In the Canteen~

"Hey guys, I want introduce you to my new friends" said Yixing and all eyes on him.

"Annyeonghaseyo Luhan inmida! I'm from class 6 Hope" said Luhan, bowed slightly and gives his best smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun inmida. I'm from class 5 Joy" said Baekhyun and give his puppy smile and yelp when Luhan smacked his forearm. "Ge! What's that for?!" pouted Baekhyun rubbing his forearm. "Well, if you bow to them your yelp won't escape from your rectangle mouth" snorted Luhan and signal Baekhyun to bow and Baekhyun did and pout again.

"Um...Hey Luhan and Bacon? Baekkie? Baekhun? Oh! Baekhyun, sorry your name is a bit to hard to say it" said Tao embarassment at his action.

"Nah it's okay and all the names you said are my nickname accept for Baekhun." said Baekhyun, giving Tao his smile.

"So, may I know your names." asks Luhan eyeing the 3 friends.

"Oh yeah, sorry I'm Do Kyungsoo but I prefer Kyungsoo" said Kyungsoo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter