Flashback (Yixing's POV)

Love In Korea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yixing’s POV

 

We all arrived at Luhan and Baekhyun's beloved cousin’s house. I was not pumped for this party because I am not a party person same goes to Chanhee hyung and Kyungsoo. But since Baekhyun uses his ultimate aegyo at us,I decided to just go because I can’t stand adorable things. We went in with music blaring loudly which hurt my ear. I was walking carelessly around the house after we got separated and met with the person I don’t even want to meet.Kim Jumnyeon.

 

Dramatic Flashback

 

I was walking down the park that Suho ask me to go. I am a few minute away from the park.Once I arrive I was greeted with an awful sight. My boyfriend is kissing Hyorin. His back was facing me. Hyorin saw me as she deepened the kiss by leaning closer towards Suho. The next action make me slap Suho across his face.He wrap his arm around Hyorin waist and deepen the kiss. He was shocked that I was standing there face red as ever and tears streaming down my face.He was about to speak but I ran . I heard him calling me but I ignored. What have I done to received this cruelty? I was running and followed by a loud honk and a sound of crash. I look behind and I was hhorrified by the sight. Suho was lying lifeless on the bed of rocks while blood surround him. I was crying and crying my head got dizzy and soon I black out.

 

End of flashback

 

"Kim Jumnyeon." I said unconditionally.

"Zhang Yixing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter