Forbidden You

Forbidden Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan-hyung, I love you..”

 

 

Luhan froze, his doe eyes got even wider. Did his favourite dongsaeng just confessed to him??

Sehun was nervous too. Finally he got to confess to his hyung. After all those years they spent together, the maknae had developed his feeling toward his hyung. At first he thought it was just a brotherly love but after what he had experienced with the hyung, it was much more than that.

 

“Se-Sehun-ah, I-I...” Luhan was unsured, he didn’t know what to say. Sure he loved Sehun, but he just addressed him as a brother. Do I love him that way? He didn’t know. He got a dilemma whether he should just pretended it was a joke or ran away to China. Oh, the second one was good idea.

When he was about to say something to the maknae the other members barged into the room.

 

“Everyone let’s go out to eat! Suho will treat us tonight!” Baekhyun shouted happily followed by the other who were cheering loudly.

“Sehun, let’s go~!” Tao dragged him happily while chattering stuffs about how much he wanted to eat samgyupsal and blahblahblah. While Sehun just let his body dragged by Tao which honestly was unwilling to leave Luhan there. He didn’t even get the answer yet!

Meanwhile Luhan was still standing there, clueless of what happened. “Luhan! You’re coming or not?” Minseok shouted about to close the door.

“Ah, yeah! Wait for me!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the restaurant Luhan chose to sit on the different table with the maknae. He sat between D.O and Xiumin. While Sehun was little disappointed that Luhan didn’t sit beside him. He got to share table with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris and Tao. At least he was not ignored, he thought.

When they ate Sehun would steal glance to Luhan. Watching him silently while eating his own meal. On the otherside Luhan was still feeling giddy, he knew Sehun was staring at him. He would glance at the maknae too when he was not looking. And that’s when he accidentally spilled the soup on his shirt.

“Ouch!” he shouted feeling the hot soup absorbed his shirt.

“Luhan, be careful! Aish, you’re so clumsy!” Minseok helped him wiped his shirt with tissue. Sehun watched them from afar, feeling a little jealous.

“Sorry,.” Luhan said while wiping his shirt “I need to go to the toilet, I’ll be back..” he said and walked toward the toilet.

 

 

“Aish, why is it so difficult to be cleaned?” Luhan was splashing water to his shirt in the wastafel. Struggling to clean it. Then he heard someone entered the toilet. He was so shocked to know who was the person.

“Se-Sehun..”

“Take off your shirt, hyung.”

“Wha-what??”

“I said ‘take off your shirt, hyung’.”

“Wh-why should I??”

“Aish,..” feeling frustrated by his hyung Sehun proceed to come closer and began unbutoned Luhan’s shirt.

“Ya-Yah! Sehun-ah... what are you doing??” Luhan tried to stop Sehun’s hand but failed to hold those muscular arms.

When Sehun finished unbutoned Luhan’s shirt he quickly took it off and throw it to the wastafel, leaving Luhan half in front of him.

Then he began to take off his own t-shirt. Luhan was so shocked, what is he gonna do to me?? Then Sehun took of his shirt. Luhan was flustered red seeing the view in front of him. There stand a half Sehun, with his well built body, broad shoulders, milky white skin and damn those abs. Since when he got them??

Luhan gulped. There he was, alone with his dongsaeng, both half inside the toilet. What would happen next??

Sehun came closer to him and Luhan unconsciously walked back. His back hit the wall, there was no other way to escape. When Sehun lean closer to him he closed his eyes shut. He waited for what the maknae would do to him. ‘Will he kiss me now?? No, we are both half maybe more than that.’

He waited but nothing happened. Then he felt something poked his cheek. Luhan opened his eyes timidly.

 

“Hyung~ why do you close your eyes?”

Sehun was poking his cheek with his finger while the other hand held his shirt. He had worn his t-shirt again.

“Here, wear my shirt hyung.” He offered the shirt to Luhan. Lucky that Sehun wore a shirt under his t-shirt.

“Huh?” Luhan didn’t get what just happened, ‘So he just wanted to give his shirt to me?? What-the, I thought he..’ Luhan was disappointed that Sehun didn’t do anything to him.*Luhan : Shut up, author! >///<*

“Quick hyung, wear it! I don’t want you to catch a cold.” Sehun said.

“Oh, yeah,.. thanks Sehun-ah..” Luhan took Sehun shirt and wore it.

“Let’s get back before they finish all the dish.”

“But, my shirt..” Luhan looked at his shirt which was now crumpled on the wastafel.

“Just throw that away. I’ll buy you the new one.” Sehun said and grabbed Luhan’s hand.

Luhan swore he never felt his heart beat this fast before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This past week was the hardest week for Luhan. He had tried to avoid the certain maknae. Since Sehun confessed to him, Luhan had grown distance between them. He couldn’t talk to Sehun, hell he even didn’t dare to look at him now.

Luhan always made sure to keep distance from the maknae. Everytime they were in the music show or interview he would avoid physical contact with him. It was so hard knowing that Sehun used to cling to Luhan wherever they are.

 

 

 

Sehun who noticed his hyung’s change in atitude felt so disappointed. ‘Does he hate me that much?’ He thought. Didn’t want to fall in sadness he chose to brush his thought by fooling around with Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sometimes pulled prank to D.O, clung to Suho to buy him meal, played game with Kai, and cuddled with Lay. He did all of those without any mean to get Luhan jealous. But Luhan thought otherway.

 

 

Seeing Sehun being so clingly to other members except himself, Luhan thought that was just Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter