Forbidden Us

Forbidden Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BLAM!”

Luhan kicked his bedroom door harshly and jumped to his bed. He burried his face on his pillow deeply to surpress his sobbing.

He couldn’t believe with what just he did. He made Sehun cried. He had hurted Sehun. His Sehun was hurted because of him.

He squeezed his eyes tightly letting the tears flow from her beautiful eyes.

“I’m sorry, Sehun-ah...” sobs “I’m so sorry...”

He blamed himself who couldn’t be honest about his own feeling.


 


 

He heard the door opened. Someone walked in but Luhan didn’t bother to look at the person. He felt the bed dipped.

“Luhan-hyung..”

‘That voice..” abruptly Luhan moved his head from the pillow to look at the person.


 

“Se-sehun-ah...”

Sehun smiled at him. “Yes, hyung.. It’s me..”

Luhan felt the tears weld up in his eyes.

“I’m sorry, Sehun-ah.. I’ve hurted you...”

“It’s okay, hyung.. I’m fine..”

“B-but I just-“

“Shhh, hyung don’t worry it’s okay...” sehun hugged him letting Luhan cried in his embrace. Then he pulled away and held his hand.

“Hyung, honestly the reason I came here is I wanna tell you something...”

Luhan wiped his tears “Wha-what is it Sehun-ah?”

“I decided to out from the company..”


 

‘WHAT?!’ Luhan opened his mouth wide to scream but his voice didn’t come out.


 

“I choose to give up my live as an idol..”


 

‘No! No! You can’t!!’ Luhan tried to scream that out but only gasps escaped from his mouth.


 

“It’s the best choice for us..”


 

‘No! It’s not!!’


 

“Because I’ll just be a nuisance for you, hyung..”


 

‘No! Sehun-ah, you’re not!!’


 

“And this way I can forget my feeling to you hyung..”


 

‘No, Sehun-ah.. Please don’t forget me!’


 

“Please take care of yourself hyung. .”


 

‘No! I won’t be okay without you Sehun-ah!’


 

“I’ll leave hyung..” he smiled and let go of Luhan’s hand.


 

‘No, Sehun! Don’t leave me!!’ Luhan could only wail loudly. How hard he tried those words wouldn’t come out from his mouth.

He tried to reach Sehun but the latter figure kept fading away. Luhan bursted into tears. He tried to catch Sehun but he couldn’t move his legs. His whole body felt so numb.

‘Sehun-ahh!!! No, please come back!! Please...!!’

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

‘SEHUUNN!!!’


 


 

Luhan shot his eyes open. He almost jumped from his seat. Thanks for the seat bealt, he didn’t.

He was panting so hard. Sweats dripped from his forehad. His eyes couldn’t get any bigger. His heart beat so fast, till it felt hurt. He quickly reached for a bottle of water and gulped it down. He slumped back in his seat trying to calm himself. He wiped the sweats in his forehead and sighed heavily.

“It was just a dream..” he murmured.


 

“Do you need something, Sir?” a stewardess asked him.

“Um, no. I’m fine..” Luhan gave him a small smile. The stewardess nodded and left.


 


 

Luhan was in his way to back to China. The company decided to give the boys holiday for Lunar new year. Because the had worked so hard so they deserved this. All the chinese members were back to their hometown. Since it was their only chance to visit their family after a long time. Most of the korean members were visiting their family too but the left just chose to stay at dorm.


 

Luhan shifted on his seat. He pulled out his phone and wear his earphone. He chose to listen to some musics to calm himself. He closed his eyes enjoying the melody.

Luhan didn’t get a chance to talk with Sehun after that night. He even didn’t say a goodbye when Luhan left to the airport. He just helped Tao to carry his luggage to the car and then quickly back to the dorm. Avoiding any physical contact with Luhan.

‘What is Sehun doing now?’ with that thought he drifted to sleep.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

“Sehun-ah, you’re not going to go home this new year?” Suho asked the maknae who was busy playing with his phone.

“No, hyung. My friends and I will go to Lotte world tomorrow.”

“Oh, okay then.. I’ll be going now. Don’t mess the dorm!” the leader warned.

“Don’t worry hyung. I won’t burn down our dorm.”

“You better not.” Suho closed the door.

Sehun lied on the couch and sighed. He was alone in the dorm. Most of K members were going home, Kai went to Japan with Taemin and here he was doing nothing.

He still felt down after that night. That was his first fight with Luhan. They never argued like that before. And it shocked him that Luhan was crying that time.

He needed to refresh his mind. He just had plan for tomorrow but the rest was still blank. He browsed through his contact and dial Tao’s number.

“Hello..”

“Tao, do you mind if I come over there, please?”


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Luhan woke up in his bed that morning. He exhaled the familiar scent. How he missed his room. He still felt dizzy after lastnight. He and his old friends decided to celebrate Luhan’s come back and got drunk afterward.  He got up and open the curtain of his window. Beijing is always busy like everyday. He went to bathroom to clean himself.

He went downstair for breakfast. Her mother had left him the food because he needed to go to work early. The day after holiday always the busy one. He enjoyed his meal while watching TV program.

He didn’t have any plan today. His plan was just resting and gained some energy. He logged in to his weibo account to see if there was something hapen today.

He scrolled his mouse down. And was shocked with the news that flooded his screen.

‘EXO’s Sehun come to China.’


 


 


 


 


 

Tao waited in the airport with his dad. The fans were surrounding him and taking pictures. But he didn’t mind. He just made sure to maintain a cool image so the picture would come nice.

“Where is he? The plane has landed 30 minutes ago.” He checked his watch.

He was getting impatient when a fans asked him a question. “Tao-ge, Sehun comes here to see you. Will you two give a visit to Luhan-ge too?”

“Nobody wants to visit him.” Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter