Christmas

Not ALL girls want you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before you knew it, Christmas was here. You guys barely had time to ship for present but luckily, you guys were able to. It was currently 8am and you were wide awake. You all decided to celebrate Christmas in Jaebum's hotel room since it was the biggest among everybody's. You had woken up early so that you could get everything ready for tonight. You usually celebrate Christmas at the of midnight on December 25. Even though you still had many many hours of sleep, you still had to wrap since you were the last one to buy the gifts. You were currently wrapping Mark's gift when Jackson woke up and saw you. 

"Oh Anna, what are you doing?" He asked and you simply pointed at the wrapping paper and he nodded. 

"What did you get get him?" He asked and you shook your head. 

"Secret~" you teased and he pouted. 

"Come on... I won't tell him." He said.

You waved a finger at him. 
"No no no. Not gonna happen. I'm sure you can wait a couple hours." You said and Jackson sighed before going back to sleep. You were silently decorating the hotel just to give it a feel of Christmas. You had even bought a tiny Christmas tree to out in the table where the presents were going to be at. It was so cute too and it fit the room perfectly. 4 hours had passed and it was now 11 and just now did the boys woke up. Their eyes widened when they saw the room was completely decorated, in which you would have to take down before you guys leave to go back to Korea. 

"Woah." Yugyeom had his mouth open as he looked around. 

You weren't in the room anymore and you were back in your own hotel , in your own bed laying down while Mark was still sound asleep and you were currently on your phone, scrolling through Pinterest as you endlessly pin random . You have been doing this for the past, let's say two hours and it was already 2pm and Mark still was asleep. As you were scrolling down, you saw a cute little Pomsky and you unintentionally squealed out loud, causing Mark to wake up.

"What happened?" He asked and you jumped when he spoke.

"Omg! You're awake?" You asked and he yawned a bit.

"I heard you squeal or something..thought something happened." He explained and you nodded.

"No it's just that.. Look at this!" You said excitedly and pointed at the picture on your phone. 

"Isn't it the cutest little thing?! Auuuugh!! I want one so bad!" You squealed once more. 

Mark just sighed and smiled at you.

"Well if you get one, what would you name it?" He asked and you thought for a moment.

"Hmmm... sparky! Cause like pomsky's eyes are super sparkly and stuff." You explained cutely.

"Maybe next time." He said and ruffled your hair. You pouted and huffed before looking back at your phone.

"Fine."


- - - - - - - - - - - 


10pm came and you guys were now eating dinner. Miyou and Junior had been cooking since 8 pm and they looked really tired. 

"Wow guys! Isn't this amazing? Our first Christmas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter