Chapter 22

The Secret Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV
What the hell did I just do?! I must be crazy.

I walked back to my house only to find Infinite, Daehyun and Taemin in the living room.

“ Taemin? What are you doing here?”

“ I came to tell you what’s been happening lately.”

“ All the rumours you heard are true. From Baekhyun hyung getting slapped to Luhan wanting to file a lawsuit( Just pretend Luhan WANTED to file a lawsuit but never actually did).” Taemin added.

“ Luhan hyung wants to file a lawsuit?!” Dongwoo oppa said while all of us look at Taemin with widened eyes. Even Sunggyu’s eyes looked bigger than before.

“ Wait that isn’t a rumour………?” Taemin said, confused.

I shook my head.

“ Well looks like the cat’s out of the bag.”

“ Anyways, how are we going to prevent all of this?” Daehyun said.

“ Easy. Blackmail him.” I answered.

“ With what?” Myungsoo asked.

“ Who knows? Someone could have, I don’t know, left a recorder there for the rest of the day to hear what he’s up to.”

“ Wait, you mean…………” Sungjong said.

“ Yup. I totally did.”

“ Jieun, you’re awesome! But how are we going to retrieve it?” Woohyun oppa asked.

“ We’re not. We can hear every conversation through my laptop which is linked to the recorder.”

“ Wow Jieun, who would have ever thought you were this smart?” Daehyun said.

It’s ‘cuz I was born this way. * Flips hair*

“ I have no idea.” I said., despite what I thought.

After I said that, someone frantically banged on the front door. I walked to the front door, opened it and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up before I could see who it was.

“ Jieun! I have BIG news for you!”

….. Kai oppa?

Infinite, Daehyun and Taemin came to see who it was.

“ Oh. You guys are here too! Great! Now I can tell everyone!”

“ Tell everyone what? And before you ‘tell everyone’, can you put Jieunie down?” Myungsoo said.

“ Oh right. Sorry about that.” Kai oppa said as he gently put me down.

 

“ So about the news you were about to tell us???” Sungyeol oppa asked.

“ JIEUN IS GOING TO DEBUT!!!!!!” Kai shouted.

…….. Is it just me or did Kai just say I was going to debut?

“ You’re kidding me right? Its been barely 3 months since I joined SM. And who’s the one that said so?”

“ Who cares! You’re finally debuting!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!” Hoya oppa said.

Everyone else started to congratulate me, completely forgetting about the situation before.

“ Btw, Mr. Lee told me to tell you. Here’s a letter to confirm it.”

Kai handed me a letter. I opened it and there it was. Mr.Lee’s handwriting and signature.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter