YLS

Your Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You guys want to know what? Minho oppa is dating that girl now." Hyuna was spreading the breaking news throughout the girls about the relationship of Minho and the new student that just entered the school for a week. Krystal made a disgusting face and pulled Sulli away from the girls. They were not interested in the news about the flaming charisma that was dating a girl that time. Krystal was nagging like a mad woman while walking through the corridor towards their classroom since their first lesson was about to start in any time when the teacher come.

Sulli who was spacing out was being patted on her shoulder by Krystal. "Yah! Are you listening or not?" Krystal asked her with her serious face. Sulli nodded and sat down on her seat inside the classroom. Sulli was partner with Sohyun in their seats arrangement in the classroom while Krystal was with Youngjae. Youngjae was one of the member of B.A.P that was one of the famous boys' group in the school.

"Hi, Krystal!" Youngjae greeted her. Krystal replied him with her sweet smile and sat down beside him and brought out her books from her bag. While Youngjae had already with his books on the table, was doing a little revision before the teacher come in. Sohyun who noticed that Sulli was not on the right mood, decided to sit silent and waited for the class to start.

Youngjae wished Krystal a goodbye after their last class ended for the day. Youngjae was a nice boy towards Krystal and Sulli, indeed s too - B.A.P. Sulli and Krystal waved him a goodbye and walked out from the class after Sulli wished her goodbye towards Sohyun and apologized her because she wasn't helping her with the group project that day. Sohyun said that it was alright since she knew that Sulli had a problem and walked out from the class and went back home with her friends, 4minute - the name of the group of her friends. 

"Are you alright, Sulli?" Krystal asked and made an aegyo to cheer her up. Sulli finally smiled and told her that she was alright. She lied to Krystal, saying that she didn't have mood that day. She knew herself, she really had a problem. Krystal just nodded and they were separated when Krystal went to left while Sulli went to right where their houses were located at.

Sulli let out a sigh and stopped at the park to refresh her mind. She sat down on the grass and took out her diary to write about her day because it was her habit to do that everyday. Then, the talks came back to her mind...

"They are sweet aren't they?"

"Aigo! I wish I was that girl!"

"What the hell, she doesn't deserved my oppa!"

"I heard that Minho was so sweet while asking her to go out."

"Awwww, they said that they shared their first kiss yesterday!"

"Aish, my oppa is so hot! I want to be his girlfriend and only girl."

"He is so sweet, asking her out. Shared their first kiss together. It was so romantic of him..."

Sulli closed her diary and threw it inside her bag and stood up, walking back to the way to her house. Sulli ran up to her room, ignoring the questions from her sister and brother - Jonghyun and Vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter