realize

We Got Married (YulSic Version)

About how sica admit her past relationship with yuri become viral all over the world,now everyone want sica.

 

yuri watched the interview in the youtube all by herself,and it made her cry. she can't believe sica can be brave like that.

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

me and the sm president already talked and he said,he's not gonna throw me away,and he can accept who I love.

 

I wonder if yuri had watched it?

 

if she realized something?

 

how can I tell her how much I need her?

 

I try to tell her that I need her and I want her but I think those words will never make her need me.

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

yuri was the only one who is left awake in their dorm,she go out in her room and seated in the front of piano.

 

she started playing kiss the rain.

 

''can't sleep?'' she look up and saw fany,fany seated beside her.

 

''I'm sorry about last day..'' yuri said..

 

'' :) it's okay,how are you?''

 

''Im not fine...Im dumb.'' yul's tears started to fall.

 

''because of her right??''

 

'' *nod* Im so selfish fany,Im so selfish!''

 

''what do you really feel?release everything in your heart and mind,Im listening.''

 

''Sica is really brave,she even told the public,she's not scared to lose her name and fame.''

 

''it's because she only wants and need you..its the power of love.''

 

''...and me?such a selfish person!all I think is about myself,I never thought how would she feel,is there a chance for me to be back in her arms?''

 

'' :) ofcourse,you just need to be brave and proud of having sica as your lover,right?right now the world might can't accept the relationship you two have,but as time pass?they will get used to it..show the world that love is not only about men and women,it can be men to men and women to women :) '' yuri hugged fany and whispered thank you to fany.