First Meeting

We Got Married (YulSic Version)

YULSIC BEING FILMED

yuri asked if she is excited to see her wife

''Uhm yes :D I am,I can't wait to spend time with her and have photoshoot with her,is she coming?hehe I can't wait.'' yulsic is preparing for the wedding photoshoot and ofcourse both of them will wear wedding gowns,since both of them are staright.

 

And the 2 brides are finally seing each other

 

''okay jessica,here is yuri.'' yuri came out from the door with a long wedding dress same as jessica,jessica looked amazed on how yuri looked.

 

''Hey :D I'm Jessica Jung.'' jessica said and offer her hand to yuri

 

''I'm Kwon Yuri :D'' 

 

After they did the photoshoot WGM released their photos which makes the fans go crazy and excited.

 

They are both invited to do a diary video one by one,so yuri came in first and being recorded,she was asked to say something about how her wife looks.

''Kwon Yuri how was your wife look?'' 

 

''She looks amazing,and she was gorgeous,besides of my mom jessica is the prettiest bride I've ever seen,no joke :D I love her look,she always looks elegant.''

 

''Any message to your wife?''

 

''Are you gonna show this to her?''

 

''maybe if she'll watch tv then she'll see''

 

''Oh araso,uhm Jessica I just want you to know that how you always look amazing in everyone's eyes,including me you look like a barbie,and I promise you that I will take care of you ^_^ ''

 

now it's jessica's turn!

''How was your yuri?how does she look?''

 

''Oh uhm she looks beautiful and my jaw just drop when I first saw her with long wedding gown,she looks amazing and perfect.''

 

''Any message to your wife?''

 

''Will you show this to her?''

 

''maybe.''

 

''please don't I'm kinda shy,hehe :P '' 

 

''If she wanted to watch then we will let her,If you want to watch how she defined you then we will let you too.''

 

''Oh let me watch it later,anyways Kwon Yuri~ah! you look so pretty when we did the photoshoot,please take care of me and always make me feel special,I love being treated special,and be a good wife to me,and I will be a good wife to you,I'm so excited to live with you in one roof,and yeah see you soon in our house!''