I'm sorry

We Got Married (YulSic Version)

YURI'S POV

 

I know from the very beggining it will take too much risk.

 

I never want to give my career up,I want to be in this place forever but...ugh!

 

rumors are everywhere,me and sica got caught dating but still denying it. sica was too strong,she always tell me that she will never give up so I can't give up. 

 

From: Honey Bun ^_^ 

message:

Hey Babe,where are you?miss me?I want to see you now,let's meet up in your parent's beach,I want to be with you :) I'm on my way,I'll wait for you there. 

 

>meeting place<

NO ONE'S POV

 

When yuri arrived she saw sica sitting on the beach sand. 

 

''hey?'' sica turned her head around and see yuri,she stood up and hugged yul,they havent seen each other for a week due to a busy schedule. 

 

''let's sit on the sand.'' both of them seated on the sand,sica leaned her head on yul's shoulder and she did the side hug while leaning on yul's shoulder.

 

''how are you??'' sica asked

 

''Im go-good,and you?''

 

''nah!so tired,but now?I'm better because Im with you :) '' yuri just smiled at her fakely.  what the sm president told yul is bothering her.

 

''yah!kwon yuri!arent you happy to see me?!'' 

 

'' :) sorry,Im just thinking about something.'' 

 

''something or someone??'' 

 

''...sica??'' 

 

''what now?!'' 

 

''I think...we can-...we can't continue this relationship.'' sica's smile suddenly fade away and turn into a sad face with a tears falling down on her cheeks

 

''wh-why?''

 

''our president told me that we couldnt date each other,because love is only between men and women,this is just curiousity sica,this is not love,this will ruin our career my career,this relationship takes so much risk.'' 

 

''this is not love?its only curiousity?whats in your mind yul?both of us know what love is,your scared to lose your career because of us?well me I'm not!I'm not scared to lose everything unless its you!I can always fight for what we have,yul is my love not enought for you?!'' 

 

'' :'( I'm sorry,but we can't continue being like this,everyone will judge us.'' 

 

''but they love how we are now.'' 

 

'' no,they love us in wgm because its only a show,sica let's be real here,be realistic sica,no matter how hard we try our relationship will never be accepted!Im sorry but we can't continue this relationship.'' 

 

yuri was supposed to leave but then sica stopped her by hugging her behind she puts her chin softly on yul's shoulder while crying. 

 

''please don't...I can't live without you.'' but yuri didnt listened and push sica away.