PART-2

Baby Steps (Taeyeon Version)

The moment he let his guard down was when he pulled her into his embrace, soothing her as if it was the most important thing to do. He wondered how he could he carelessly hinting to her his real emotion.

Yes, he loves her.

One, two, my heart

He had known her since 4th grade in elementary school, and they were desk mate. She was sweet and caring, which later ended them up as friends. It was when they hit puberty in middle school when he first saw her as a girl. The memory was vividly playing in his mind whenever he saw her.

She was wearing a floral pattern dress when they had an outing to a country side. She looked exactly like an angel in his eyes.

three, four, my breath

It took him five seconds to finally able to breath again after the surprise. But he wasn’t able to tell her about his feeling. He wasn’t sure about her feeling for him. As in, maybe for her, they were mere friends or something like that.

He didn’t want to lose her. It was much better as a friend for her than nothing at all. He might be not the one for her, but at least he could be the one to lean on whenever she wanted.

five, six, my body

He looked down at her and his heart skipped a bit at the sight. She seemed completely to give up on anything her problem was, and enjoyed everything she had on the other hand.

Why is she like this? For the past few torturing days, she had been avoiding him at any cost, and he couldn’t help but being worried.

“Tell me what’s wrong, Taeng.” He calmly spoke although his heart was trembling at the fragile sight of her.

She shook her head furiously as another tear trickled down her milky cheek.

He let out a deep sigh as he slowly brushed his fingers on her hair. “You can always tell me everything, Taeng.”

that walked towards you

 

_____________________________________

 

This is my WooTae feels. No full story or plot, just a small affection between my stilling ship. I havent seen WooTae for the past few years after Win Win, and these caused them to slowly fade away. But I will always love them! WOOTAE~~