Prologue 02 - The Next Day

The Story of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day i was thinking to came late at school so i can pick the chair beside JongIn. Well lucky me i came after him nearly face to face with him as i step out of my car. And again my heart feels like explode in any time. I was grinning all the way through my class. Believe me spying on your crush in distance is unbelievablely awesome! you guys should try this at school haha. Just kid man... by the way when i arrived to my class my smile fadded away cuz now JongIn is sitting beside my friend like yesterday it was Sehun, yes the two of them got close because yesterday they sat together. Anyways now i'm sitting beside him but different row. So yeah i got carried away. And now i'm blushing because i recalled yesterday....

 

You know 4 years ago well facebook are famous right so... as soon as i arrived at my home i opened my laptop and login to my facebook the next thing i know i was searching his full name. And 'boom' i found it. So without thinking twice i add him as a friend and now i'm in my way to JongIn.... he was talking with his friend and i suddenly approach them and say...

 

AhRin: " Hi JongIn-ssi yesterday the one who added you on the facebook it was me... please confirm me" SORRY GUYS THIS IS SO EMBARASSING to write cuz this is my big secret oh my god calm down thor..

 

JongIn looked hestitate for a bit 

 

JongIn: "Uh... okay" okay this is awkward i have to admit 

 

AhRin: "okay thanks" with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter