[2/2]

|02|

When Sunggyu and Woohyun entered the classroom, there were around 20 pairs of eyes looking at them. Most of them were piercing glares coming from the girls. If looks could kill, Woohyun would not only be dead, but it would be the equivalent of being hit by ten trucks. In a row. And surviving that whilst being in unspeakable agony, and then having a piano fall from the sky.

Luckily the teacher was out of the classroom to get something from the teacher's office at the time or she would've given them a lecture on punctuality which would possibly lead to tangent of her talking about their future and such. They quickly went to their respective seats.

"Dude," Dongwoo leaned over to his right onto Sunggyu's desk, Sunggyu closed his eyes and turned his head away from Dongwoo, sighing.

"Why are you guys late? Together even..." Myungsoo asked leaning to his left onto Sunggyu's desk as well, grinning. Sunggyu just sighed again and looked straight ahead, not able to escape the two on either side

"We're just joking" Dongwoo laughed 

"Did you guys fu-" Myungsoo began again

"No we didn't get to. Damn cat."

And the class went silent. Woohyun's eyes widened and Dongwoo and Myungsoo stared at Sunggyu, faces blank. Sunggyu realized what he just said when he looked around the classroom, muttered "" and attempted to cover his red face. The air was stagnant.

"Wait, so...you were going to?" Dongwoo asked quietly

Then all of a sudden the girls started shrieking and the boys hooted, but not for long before the teacher came into the room and told them to be quiet. 

It wasn't far into the teacher's lesson before Hoya asked from the back of the classroom,

"So how far did you get?"

The whole class burst into noise and Woohyun put his forehead on his desk in an attempt to cover his face while giving the finger to Hoya, before Sunggyu told everyone to shut up and the class went quiet again. 

When the bell rang for the class to end, Sunggyu and Woohyun stood up to leave and were immediately bombarded with questions. Woohyun just pushed through the barricade of girls asking him if it was true trying to be as polite as possible, resisting the urge to tell them to shut up. Sunggyu just followed suit.

。。。。。。。。。。

Sunggyu and Woohyun sat on the rooftop of the building against a wall, arms resting on their knees and sighed.

"Nice one." Woohyun said quietly, laughing a little.

"Oh my god, I can't even...ugh why did I say that?" Sunggyu put his face in his hands and blew air out of his mouth.

"Oh well. How much do you bet this has already spread around the school? I mean, you are kinda like the Kingka aren't you?"

Sunggyu just groaned, "I'm so frustrated right now..."

"Yeah me too..." Woohyun took a big gulp of water and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"No, I'm frustrated as in..." Sunggyu put his hands out in a 'you know' sort of manner.

Woohyun choked on his water and looked at Sunggyu who was looking at him already with a glint in his eyes and a smirk on his face.

"You've got to be joking me. Here?" Woohyun asked pointing at the ground and sighed.

But he turned towards Sunggyu anyway and Sunggyu didn't miss the small smile that crept onto Woohyun's lips. Woohyun moved to straddle Sunggyu, knees on either side of his hips, and Sunggyu smiled before grabbing onto Woohyun's tie and pulling him in for a painful kiss as they crashed into each other. Woohyun's hands went straight on Sunggyu's shoulders for support for fear of falling onto Sunggyu's face. It was a battle of tongues for dominance but despite Woohyun physically being on top, it was obvious who really was the top. Sunggyu enjoyed the fact that Woohyun probably wanted this as much as he did.

Sunggyu's free hand moved up from Woohyun's thigh until they rested on his hip, gripping it tightly. Sunggyu could hear Woohyun moan through the kiss which, for lack of better words, went straight to his groin. Woohyun broke the kiss to breathe and Sunggyu moved to nibble on his jawline and listened to Woohyun's heavy breathing, his other hand moving to fist in Woohyun's hair.

When he moved down to Woohyun's neck, he pulled him down and grounded their hips together causing Woohyun to let out a low moan, and rest his head in the crook of Sunggyu's neck, moving his right hand to rest on the ground to hold himself up, his warm breath ghosting over his skin as he panted. Woohyun then turned his head and slowly the side of Sunggyu's neck, and up his jawline, causing Sunggyu groan and move a little, accidentally grinding his hips up into Woohyun's again. They both moaned and Sunggyu slowly ran his hands up the back of Woohyun's thighs until,

They heard the metal door to the rooftop being opened. 

In less than a split second Woohyun tried to roll off Sunggyu who also tried to pushed Woohyun off, maybe a bit too hard causing Woohyun to knee Sunggyu in the stomach, winding Sunggyu. Mumbling a quick apology, they both desperately tried to fix their hair and get back into the same pose they were in before, acting as if nothing happened.

Dongwoo and Myungsoo's heads peeked around the door.

"Found you guys, finally..." Dongwoo trailed off when he and Myungsoo walked onto the rooftop and were met with the sight of a pissed-off looking Sunggyu glaring at them and Woohyun scratching his cheek, turning to look at him while squinting in the sun. 

Sunggyu swore that whoever was up there, really didn't want him to get what he wanted.

"Oh." That was all Myungsoo said before Sunggyu exhaled and scratched his head. Woohyun sniffed and scrunched his nose up and gave them an apologetic smile. Sunggyu was quiet, cracking his knuckles slowly one by one, muttering

"I will kill you both. I will seriously kill you both."

。。。。。。。。。。

A/N: Hello ~ I would like to take this time to apologize again OTL I think my writing is just getting worse and worse as time goes on ; ~ ; sorry. But if you did like it...then...thank you!! ♥ I'm hungry. Forgot to eat dinner. I'm stuck. It's like laziness vs hunger, who will win? O: Anyways byebye~ ♥ I think we have steak and steak is just one of the best things in the world.

P.S: I haven't proof-read this because I'm lazy  I'm tired. TT A TT