[1/2]

|01|

"I hate your cat," Sunggyu said bluntly, sitting on Woohyun's bed as he watched Woohyun lie beside him with Chichi the tabby cat.

"Why? She's so cute! I love her so much!" Woohyun said before kissing Chichi's head and scratching her under her chin, her purring grew louder.

"Yeah exactly. You give her too much attention." Sunggyu thought, "Well, for starters, she hates me and always tries to attack me...and she smells!" he picked at the lint on the sheets on Woohyun's bed.

Woohyun just looked at Sunggyu and smiled. 

"You're jealous." Sunggyu frowned.

"Why would I be jealous of a cat?" Sunggyu snapped back.

Woohyun just laughed and sat up. He took his hand off Chichi's head, who just ran out of the room, not forgetting to dig her claws into Sunggyu's legs before jumping off, the bell on her collar ringing as she ran out. Sunggyu resisted the urge to grab something off the bedside table and chuck it at the cat.

"Don't worry Gyu," Woohyun assured him, reaching out to grab Sunggyu's hand, trying not to laugh as Sunggyu let out a groan of frustration, "you're always going to be my top priority, really." Woohyun let go of Sunggyu's hand and took Sunggyu's face in his own, turning him to face him. Woohyun closed his eyes brought his face closer and when their lips were close enough to breathe the others air, Sunggyu closed his eyes and leaned forward.

"Meow."

And it was that simple sound that caused Sunggyu's face to be met with a hand. Woohyun jumped off the bed saying,

"Oh! Chichi, I forgot to feed you didn't I?" and Sunggyu sat and watched in disbelief as Woohyun ran out the room to cater to Chichi's needs. 

。。。。。。。。。。

When Woohyun came back into the room, Sunggyu was lying on his back with his eyes closed on Woohyun's bed. Woohyun smiled and walked over to him and poked Sunggyu's stomach.

"Does your mum know you're staying over?" Woohyun asked

"Yeah yeah..." Sunggyu mumbled. 

Woohyun just shrugged to himself and yawned before laying on the bed next to Sunggyu. A few minutes later while half-asleep, Sunggyu put his arms around Woohyun's waist. Sunggyu tried to pull Woohyun's body closer, but when he tried, he heard an angry 'meow' and felt something squirming between him and Woohyun. 

"Chichi! When did you get here?" Woohyun asked quietly, turning around before pulling Chichi against his chest, between him and Sunggyu, "you can sleep with me tonight." Sunggyu cleared his throat and ran his hand through his hair.

"Woohyun,"

"Hm?"

"Have I ever told you how much I hate your cat?" 

。。。。。。。。。。

"How was your sleep, dear?" Woohyun's mother asked Sunggyu the next day.

"It was absolutely lovely thanks to your ing cat"

"Oh, I slept very well thank you," Sunggyu smiled at her. Sunggyu folded up a pancake and attempted to fit the whole pancake into his mouth. 

"Your mum must be worried," she said, pouring the batter of the next pancake into the pan.

"No, it's fine I already let her now before-hand,"

Woohyun's mum smiled and nodded before gesturing to Woohyun, who had just woken up, to eat. Woohyun sat next to Sunggyu and gave him a small peck on the cheek. Sunggyu just patted his back before telling him to get changed into his uniform for school.

"Yes, quick quick go get changed, dear, you're late," Woohyun's mother stressed as she put the pancake on a plate and gave it to him, pushing him into his room. Sunggyu thanked Woohyun's mother and went to get ready for school as well.

Sunggyu and Woohyun said bye to Woohyun's mum before heading out the door. They passed Chichi on the way and Sunggyu stared her down until she was out of his line of vision.

。。。。。。。。。。

A/N: Before I begin...Holy you guys, I had like the biggest heart-attack yesterday when my laptop stopped working and it refused to start up and instead it made these really loud beeping noises omg. My life is on here. So I took this 1TB hard-drive and like chucked everything in there to back them up. ing hell I was so close to smashing it with a hammer. Anyway, thank you for reading everyone!! ♥ I want to apologize for the lack of creativity because I have ing exams coming up ugh and yeah. I am not the type to study. SO...I did this instead... HOORAY FOR PROCRASTINATION!!