Sweet Jimin

Girl in Luv

"So then this kid in my English class turns off all of the lights, and Mr. Woo said in a really weird accent, 'No kiiising in da baack,'" Mihyun laughed when she finished her story while lying her head on Jimin's lap. Jimin laughed, "Mihyun you make him sound like a hybrid of a chihuahua and whale."

Mihyun winked at her beloved and giggled, "His favorite animal is a while you know."

The couple shared a sweet laugh and soon calmed down. Mihyun stared blankly at the ceiling and Jimin noticed her silence, "Bambi-ah, is something wrong?"

Mihyun let out a long sigh and looked into Jimin's eye which were clouded with worry. She softly smiled and cupped Jimin's cheek with her hand, "I just can't hide anything from you can I?"

Jimin took her small hand into his and smiled warmly, "And I like it that way."

Mihyun looked up and sighed once more before speaking, "My aunt...she moved to Japan a year before I moved here in Korea to pursue my dreams. We still keep in close contact, we call each other often. She was like my second mother after my mom passed from a car accident and right now, she is sick in the hospital."

Jimin looked at his girlfriend with worry and remained silent until she was done speaking. Mihyun then sat up and looked down onto the floor, small tears treatened to fall from her pale cheeks, "I-I..I just can't afford to loose another mother Jimin...It just hurts so bad." Jimin looed at her sadly and he brought her into a warm embrace. He began her hair gently and hushed her, attempting to calm her down. Mihyun sniffed and looked into her boyfriend's eyes, filled with worry.

She bit her bottom lip and looked to the side, "So I'm going to Japan, for a week to visit my aunt."

Jimin looked at her with wide eyes. He didn't want her to go, and for a whole 7 days too! That's like a month to him! But he understood that his Bambi just wanted to say good-bye or to see someone dear to her heart, other than him of course, one last time. He ran his hand through his hair and looked down onto the floor blankly. Suddenly he sprang up and looked at Mihyun, who stared at him with wide eyes.

"How about I come with you?," he asked with a bright smile on his face.

Mihyun gasped in surprise and looked away with no replyy. Jimin's face then saddened but he approached Mihyun, he held her hand and looked at her pale face, "Babe, it's already bad enough to see you suffer. And for you to go alone feeling like a wrecked train, I just can't leave you. This is something that I want to do as your boyfriend, and that is to stand by your side and support you. And I'm pretty sure your aunt won't mind meeting her niece's boyfriend now would she?"

Mihyun looked into Jimin's honest eyes and smiled, "Kay."

Her cheeks had a  little pink on them as Jimin smiled cheekily, he leaned in closer and pecked Mihyun on her plump pink lips. He put his forehead on her's and both locked gazes with each other.

Mihyun giggled and smiled brightly, "Oh by the way, my aunt likes posssessive guys so I think you two can hit it off pretty well."

"Aish Mihyun, that is long over due."

~on the flight~

Jimin's POV

It has already been a few hours since we last left Korea. Bambi had a windowseat and I sat right beside her to make sure no weird people sit next to her. She fell asleep on my shoulder and I stared at her sleeping complexion. She seemed almost like a goddess, her sleeping face was adorable and peaceful. My eyes looked at her sleeping figure until I reached her soft-looking and lean legs...I felt heat rise up to my cheeks and I quickly averted my gaze to the window. 

"Aish.."

I sighed as I felt drowsiness begin to take a toll on my also. I let out a long yawn before resting my head on Mihyun's head as I felt my eyes begin to close until I saw nothing but darkness.

~timeskip~

(still Jimin's POV)

Bambi and I walked hand in hand with each other as we made our way towards the hospital hand in hand. I was also holding onto the bouquet of lavenders which were her aunt's favorite flower, but the flowers were just so expensive!!! Aish if I have known how much a won is to Japan, I would have brought more!! But what worried me more wasn't because I am nearly broke of extra money to use, but the entire time Bambi was silent and her hand was trembling. I squeezed her hand to assure her that she is going to be okay, but I just hope that Bambi won't change too much after today..

We made our way to her aunt's room and now we just have to knock. Bambi looked at me and I cheekily smiled, "Go for it."

She gave me a weak smile before knocking, "Auntie, it's me-"

Suddenly the door was thrown open and appeared a middle aged woman wearing tight black leather pants, a bright red crop top with the word "Royalz" in black, and she was wearing a black jacket with fur. She eyed Bambi downed in an eerie way that I just decided to step in, "If you want anything to do with my girl you have to go through me first-"

"MIHYUNNIIEEEEE~~~~~~"

'Eh?'

Bambi giggled and smiled, "Hi Aunt Veronica."

My jaws dropped.

'Aunt?? Oshizz'

I helplessly stared at Bambi for answers. She smiled assuringly at me and looked back at Aunt Veronica, "Aunt Veronica this is my boyfriend, Park Jimin. Jiminnie thisis my aunt Veronica."

Aunt Veronica and I shook hands and I looked at Bambi awkwardly. I whispered to her, "This is weird..."

Bambi hushed me.

"Just call me Veronica, Jimin! Well Bambi you got quite a cutie~. Well Boy you are lucky to have my little niece, she has a heart of gold and isn't too bad looking either! Feel grateful and take care of her will'ya?" Aunt Veronica said with a huge grin.

I felt slightly embarrassed and scratched the back of my neck, "I will, don't worry. She is very precious to me so I won't let anything happen to her any time soon." Veronica nodded approvingly and smiled, "Are you here to see your Aunt Hana?"

Bambi then looked down on the ground, "Y-yes...Is she doing okay?"

Veronica's face darkened slightly as she looked back, "To be honest I don't know... the doctor said that she will be hospitalized for days, maybe weeks. Months even... *sighs* I'm just so sorry that you have to see this Bambi."

Bambi was dead silent and I held onto her hand for comfort.

'Damn what is a guy supposed to say at a time like this?'

Veronica then moved aside, "You should talk to her. She really misses you Mihyun, and she should see your cute boyfriend too."

Mihyun ghost smiled and slowly walked into the hospital room with me holding onto her hand tightly. Behind the white curtains, I saw a woman with multiple HIVs and other needles on her. my eyes widened in surprise and I quickly turned to Bambi who was nearly cried at the scene. I bit my bottom lip and squeezed her hand again. The woman opened her eyes weakly and a bright smile rept along her features, "Mihyun, is that you? My have you grown.."

Bambi took a deep breath and looked at her ill aunt, "I-I came to see you Auntie. And also, I would like to introduce you to someone."

I smiled and bowed at the Aunt, "Hello, I'm Jimin. Her boyfriend, it is very nice to meet you."

The aunt smiled and nodded, "Good good. It is very nice to meet you indeed, you know, Mihyun has told me all about you through her letters."

I stared at her aunt for a moment, "Me?"

"Yes of course. I was reading how sweet, kind, caring, handsome, funny, and many more good qualities that she said about you through her letters-"

Bambi quickly interrupted her aunt's sentence by waving her hands franctically in embarrassment, "A-Auntie! I think Jimin understands you q-quite enough now."

The aunt let out a laugh, "Yes of course."

Bambi's flushed face was still as cute as ever.. like this one word I heard on T.V, she is k-a-w-a-i-i. Bambi then looked sadly at her aunt, "Auntie, do you need me to stay here with you? To take care of you?" The aunt sighed and looked away, as if not knowing what to say just yet. Bambi looked at Veronica with a pleading look, "Please Aunt Veronica? Can I?"

I knew that it would be selfish of me to say 'No' to what Bambi was saying so I bit my lip in order to just remain silent. Veronica crossed her arms and sighed, "I don't know Mihyun."

"But Auntie, think about it! You will have someone who will be helping you on days where you can't make it to take care of Aunt Hana! I could go out and do errands for you while you are here, possibly cook, and I can also do-"

"That's enough Mihyun."

All threww of us turned to look at the sick aunt who was looking at the three of us with sad eyes, "I'm sorry to say Mihyun, but I do not need your assistance here. Veronica is doing just fine alone so she doesn't need assistance."

Bambi remained silent and tears begin to well up in her eyes. Her aunt weakly smiled at Bambi before she began to speak again, "Besides, you don't think you can afford to have your boyfriend lonely now can you? I mean, I can just tell just by the look in his eyes that he is already depressed about seeing you in this state and you having to go through this. I mean the hand holding to assure and the lip biting to remain silent, if anything he was being quite obvious about how he was feeling and how much he clearly loves you. I know it is hard to see me like this dear, and I don't want you to leave. But like you said in your letters to me, 'Good things don't just come, you have to work for it with patience'. Isn't that right?"

Bambi then began to cry and I held onto her tightly, her aunt smiled and looked at Veronica. Veronica grinned, "Well I guess she understands that. Now Mihyun I think that you should get back to Korea. Your aunt needs rest and I need to go pick up some stuff. We'll see you next time yeah?"

Mihyun sniffed then wiped her tears, she let out a bright smile and nodded, "Yes, I will continue to write to you both and i will stay in touch! I promise."

Both aunts smiled.

~outside the hospital building~

Mihyun took one last glance at the hospital building befor turning her back to it. I walked hand-in-hand with Bambi and looked at her, "Hey, I'm proud of you."

Bambi smiled, "Thanks baby. You're always so sweet to me."

We both shared a sweet kiss as we walked.

~in the hospital room~

Normal POV

Aunt Hana looked down at her niece's and her boyfriends figures before smiling. Veronica leaned onto the closest chair and grinned, "I think Mihyun is going to live a fine life with that fine boy."

Aunt Hana smiled, "Of course."


Hi guys! I hope you liked the final Jimin x OC one shot for this story 0 u 0 Sorry sorry for the late notice but heey great news! (At least I think it's great = u =) I'm doing requests
I will only do one-shots though because I don't have enough creativity for anything more than that. Please be specific in what you want in your request or i will put my own spin on it yee? will be thought about \(▔▽▔)/\(▔▽▔)/\(▔▽▔)/\(▔▽▔)/\(▔▽▔)/\(▔▽▔)/ Also, i will only do one-shots on BTS and EXO because i basically prioritize my life in these cute pieces of potatoes o u o Message me personally your request and I'll see what I can do^^

Thank you for subscribing to Girl in Luv and I look forward to the requests c:
Saranghaeyo <3 <3 <3

-LeaderPotatoMon