Anniversary Pool Party

Girl in Luv

"Bambi~~!"

"Huh?"

Mihyun turned her head to see Jimin running up to her with his goofy smile; Mihyun rolled her eyse and waved at her boyfriend.

"Hey Jiminnie," Mihyun happily said as she hugged Jimin around his neck.

Jimin hugged her back and the two then walked hand-in-hand with each other in the park. The two talked to each other happily and laughed every now and then, earning them the the eyes of strangers every once in a while. But the couple didn't care.

"Hey Jimin, do you want to hear a pun," Mihyun asked.

JImin raised his brow in amusement and nodded.

"If you were a virus, I think that it would be a PANDA-mic."

Jimin chocked on air at his girlfriend's lame joke and laughed in between his coughs, Mihyun was laughing at Jimin as she patted his back.

"Sorry baby, I didn't think that my sense of humor would be that funny," Mihyun was giggling as Jimin looked into her eyes.

Jimin then stood up straight and let out a deep sigh, "Aish, c'mere."

He pulled Mihyun closer to him and hung his arm around her shoulders as the two continued to walk through the park. Mihyun's head leaned onto Jimin's shoulder as she began to hum Rose by Lee Hi. After a few minutes of silence an idea came into Jimin's head, "Hey Mihyun, since tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary how about we throw a pool party? I'll rent the pool that is near our place."

Mihyun's face brightened in joy as she knew why Jimin decided on a pool party. The two met back when they were doing water polo in their high school years and she can't forget the first time they got in trouble together and had to clean the pool afterschool. Mihyun held onto Jimin's hand and smiled as she looked into his eyes and pecked him softly on the lips, "Invite your guys too, can't have a party with just the two of us now can we?"

Mihyun's wink stole Jimin's breath and he coughed before replying, "Or can we?"

Mihyun giggled and punched his shoulder playfully, "Or nah~"

Jimin's sighed in disappointment but grinned.

~at the party~

Jimin's POV

I was wearing black trunks as the guys and I were squriting water at each other. I looked around as I waited for Bambi (Mihyun's nickname) to come.

"She's five minutes late," i muttered silently; although this is normal I still want to see her...

"J-HORSE CANNON BAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!"

"Wut-ACK"

I jumped in shock when i felt a giant wave of water soak me from head to toe, I turned my head to the dang culprit and smirked at him, "Oh I'll get you Hoseok!"

J-Hope laughed in the water as he puffed out his cheeks, "No one can catch this horse when he is in the water!"

Namjoon raised his brow as he chuckled, "That makes no sense at all."

The guys laughed including me but the laughter died down when I saw my girl coming in through the gate. She was wearing a towel over her lean figure and I heard a few whistles before sending the owners a Back-Off warning. I walked to my girl and pulled her into a quick but memorable kiss, "Happy Anniversary Bambi."

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "Thanks baby. You too."

"Oi! Stop scaring our young maknae," Taehyung playfully kid as he covered Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook scoffed and pulled his hands off his face. Bambi and I laughed at them and I nudged her softly, "Hey how about we get in the water, you know for old time's sake."

I winked at her and again, she rolled her eyes at me, "Fine."

She dropped her towel and the guys and I had our jaws drop at how lean and fit she was and the swimsuit she was wearing. It was a strapless purple two piece with blue polka-dots and dang did it hug and suit her body perfrectly. I knew that she was getting quite the attention and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, showing the others that she was mine and only mine. Jin scoffed and dived into the pool into the spot right next to J-hope who then snapped out of his trance on my girl from the water. 

Bambi laughed and then she grabbed my hand. at the same time, we jumped into the pool. While we were submerged under the water, we shared a passionate kiss. Even with water around us, the moment was perfect. It's like the perfect Little Mermaid story where the mermaid and the prince end up together and share a passionate kiss as the happily ever after. We then needed air and stopped the kiss and swam up just in time before the others caught on on what we just did.

I shook me head a couple times while she ran her slim pale fingers through her wet hair. By the time we were up at the surface, Suga was on a table and he was doing his "dance".  Namjoon put No More Dream up on full blast with my speakers and I think that it has turned us all on. Namjoon was getting into the groove and cleared his throat and spoke in his ever so deep (But to this author hella seductive <3 <3 <3 ) voice, "Yamma ni kkumeun mwoni!"

"MWONI!"

"Yamma ni kkumeun mwoni!"

"MWONI!"

"Yamma ni kkymeun mwoni!!"

"MWONI!!"

"Ni kkumeun gyeou geugeoni!!!"

"Eyy yo! I wanna big house, big cars, and big rings!" He rapped at the top of his lungs.

"But sasireun i dun have any big dreams!," we all yelled back.

As the party went on, the guys and my girls were living out the day like there was no tomorrow and we decided to finish the day with truth or dare. I sat next to Bambi with my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in close on the table. The song was now TeenTop's Rocking, and out of nowhere Taehyung decided that it should be my Bambi who goes first.

"Dare," she said bluntly.

Taehyung smirked as he began to take something out of his bag, I gave him an intense gaze warning him to not take his punishment too far or I will wring his neck. He smacked a bottle of ketchup on the table and looked at Bambi, "I dare you to squirt of this ketchup once into your mouth right now and swallow it whole."

Bambi raised a brow as she took the ketchup without fear. The members leaned in closer and waited for her to swallow the ketchup. I gave my babe some space and waited for her to finish her dare. She opened the cap with a click and positioned the ketchup in front of . She squirted that er into and in a matter of seconds she swallowed it hard. She wiped off some ketchup from her lip and her finger in a seductive way. 

'That...was hot...'

and I can tell that I wasn't the only one who thought that, just looking at everyone else's face made it clear. Bambi then returned Taehyung his ketchup bottle and smirked, "Thanks."

He gulped up to the point his Adam's apple bounced slightly. Bambi then pointed at Jin who was still in a daze over how my girl just looked.

"Jin, truth or dare," Jungkook slapped Jin in the back of the head and Jin shook his head.

"Uhm, truth."

Bambi thought for a moment before she smirked deviously, "Has anyone ever touched your s?"

Namjoon choked on his soda, the others were laughing, Jin's jaws dropped, and I was clapping and laughing at my girl, dang am I proud of her. Bambi's expression never changed and she was still eyeing our Princess Jin down like a hawk, Jin cleared his throat and looked down on the table.

"No, no one has ever touched my s."

We all then hollered at his answer and then Jin rolled his eyes, "Namjoon, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to sing the Sailor Moon opening theme song in English," Jin smirked and pulled out his phone to record it.

Namjoon immediately sprang up and started singing the theme song with no shame at all. 

"Fighting evil by moonlight~ winning love by daylight~," he sang with no shame at all and Bambi and I were laughing the entire time while Jin recorded the entire thing. Jungkook hid his face but we can already tell that he was laughing so hard since the red can be seen on the side of his face.

"She is the one named...SAILOR MOON!"

"WOOT! BRAVO NAMJOON BRAVO~!" 

We all clapped and cheered for Namjoon as he took his seat again.

"*sighs* JUNGKOOK~!"

Jungkook stared at LeaderMon blankly with his ever so adorable smile, "Eh? Oh uh dare."

"I dare you to touch Jin's s."

"But he has none!"

Jin's mouth was agape and he pretended to flip his hair and turned his head to the side, "Kids these days."

~later~

The guys said that Bambi and I were to spend the rest of the night together and that they would stay back and clean up. We were then at her apartment and she turned around and smiled at me. 

"Today was an interesting one year anniversary, I'll tell you that Jimin," she smiled as she looked down.

I grinned and tucked some of her hair behind her ear, "But I guess today was pretty fun. Right Babe?"

I saw her smile and she stood on her toes as she wrapped her arms around my neck, "Happy Anniversary Park Jiminnie."

"Happy Anniersary Mihyun."

Our lips touched and the sparks that we had when we first kissed have never left us.

Author's Note:

Did I redeem myself? Omg I'm so sorry if the last one-shot was confusingz~ Well I hope this was amaze-balls^^
Feel free to leave a comment and share your thoughts on it^^ thank you c: (I haven't been updating lately because my laptop was being fixed and my Uncle lagged on me heh heh..) 
I hope you all have a wonderful day c: Annyeong~~