Say hi to daddy

I'm Back

She opened the door and walked into the house, she was shocked. There is a suitcase in the hall way. She havent seen it before. Beside the suitcase she saw a pair of shoes. She recognises it. He was wearing it when he left. She stoped for a few second.

She knew it! HE IS BACK! After four years of waiting, he is back.

She throws her things on the floor, quickly run to her room. She open the door. He is there waiting for her. The tall handsome giant standing in front of her. He smiled and open his arm waiting for her to hug him.

'Your back! Your finaly back! I missed you, so much!' she cried while saying.

He kissed her gently on her sweet lips and said 'Yes, I'm back my darling. I missed you too! Remember i promised you that i will come back?'

She nodded, ' I remembered.'

She was so happy. He was the only one left that she have. Her dad died in the war, mum was dead when she give borth to her, no borther or sister. But she met him and she know that he is the one. 

*********************

He works in the army. He was told to lead a team to go to a war. He never told her, He was too afraid to see her cry. He know at some point he have to tell her. but he didn't.

 

One night, someone was at the door. A man came in and asked ' Is Chanyoel here?'

'Yes, please come in. Yoelie these someone here looking for you!'

'Oh hi Baekhyun!' 

The men looked at me and Chanyeol asked her to make tea lead him the the study room.

She was holding the tea standing outside the door, listening...

'Have you told her yet?'

'No"

'Chanyeol, Its time, U have to tell her before it too late!'

'I can't. What if I can never come back?'

She was shocked, what does he mean by 'never come back'?

'Chanyeol, we are going to the war tomorrow! You have to tell her!'

They heard a crash at the door. She heard us...

He quickly ran to her and see if she is ok. She was crying, sad. He huged her tight. 

 

That night, they didnt something on bed just to remember the touch of eachother. The morning came quickly, she helped packed his things and went down. He is going now. He kissed her. It was a long kissed. It might also be their last kiss. 

' Baby, just remember this I LOVE YOU and because of this please... please wait for me. ok?'

'I will. I LOVE YOU too."

She try not to cry, she dont want him to worry. He went on the car and left. She is left alone.

*********************

Subbenly, a little boy with big ears run in the room towards her. 

'What are you doing here little boy?'

The little boy looked at him then to the girl. He said nothing.

'How old are you?'

'I'm...m...m 4."

He look up to the girl and asked, 'Mummy who is he?'

She huged him and said 'Say hi to daddy!'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIHI! I'm Jojobaby!! this is my first story!! After reading so many fanfic i think i should write one so !! enjoy it! hope you like it!!!