Heart's Scar.

Fall on me.
 

"Guess what I'm thinking now." Sehun said while nudging her.

"Her body is hot." She shrugged, tiredly eating her sandwich while gesturing towards the passing lady. 

"No, I'm not that shallow. " He sighed. "Come on babe, you are better than this." 

"Dear Oh Sehun, do I look like I care what you're thinking!? Can't you just let me eat in peace for just a sec?" She glared at him.

"You're boring! Fine, whatever, let me tell you. I was thinking... Should I ask Minzy out?" He asked slowly, watching out for her reaction. Tia paused her chewing and looked up. 

"Mmm... How old are you?" She asked, squinting her eyes at him. 

"I don't know. Well, how old are you, Tia?" He changed the emhasis. "20 this year. We're the same age, DemenTia." He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. I don't count my age unless someone ask ok. So, back to Minzy, is she 20 too?" She asked. 

"Yep, but just a few months gap. She's older by 3 months though, I think." He mentally calculated. 

"3 months huh. Ok, you can ask her out." She thumbs up at him with a smile on her face. 

"That's it? Is that all you're going to say? I'm not seeking any approval you know.." He frowned. 

"What do you mean by that's it? What else do you want me to say? Don't tell me you expect me to go up to her and ask her out for you right!?" She exclaimed. 

"Actually.. yea." He shortly said. 

"What?! Come on.... Are you freaking kidding me?!" She choked on her food and put the plate down. Tia folded her arm and face the guy.

"I'm serious. I can't go up to her.. It's just.. weird." He explained. 

"Weird?" She squinted her eyes. "Hate to say this but you need to man up and stop being a coward. If she gets taken soon, please don't cry." She concluded. 

"I'm not a coward! But can't you help?!" He wailed. 

"No!" She snapped.

***

The next morning, Sehun was surprised to see a note in his bag. 

"Minzy: xxxxxxxx. Call." 

At first his forehead creased but the next thing he knew, he started to crack up at the ridiculous note. He went over to meet Tia straight away. 

"Thanks for trolling. I'm not that dumb." He laughed, pasting the post-it onto her cheek.

Tia who was busy running around and checking the sound system at the same time recording the number of props but stopped in her tracks nonetheless. 

"What the heck?" She picked the post-it. Her eyes met his. 

"You did this right? I know it's not her real number." He shook his head.

"Doubt me or it'll be at your loss, buddy." She smiled before pasting the post it back onto his forehead. 

"For real?! But how!? When!!?" He shouted at her but she just waved him off and get back to her work. 

Tia subtly smile to herself thinking Sehun must be really happy to get the number. She tap herself on the back for the last minute decision to meet Minzy backstage to ask for her number. It was way easier than she had thought as Minzy is a friendly girl. However, what makes Tia most proud of is the look Sehun had when he'd gotten the number. His happiness influence hers. 

***

Dinner time came and everyone gathered around the huge table. As usual, Sehun would find his way around and somehow would end up sitting beside Tia.

"Wake up, the food's coming." He softly said to her. 

Tia was resting her head on the table, napping. He gently shake her shoulder again to wake her up. After a few times, she blinked and with half lidded eyes nodded at him. 

"You're not eating?" Krystal who was on her other side asked when she see Tia getting up from her seat.

She shook her head sleepily," I'll go off first." She yawned. 

"Huh? But you didn't eat lunch too!" Krystal yelled at her but Tia briefly shook her head again and continued to walk away. 

"What's wrong with her?" Sehun asked casually.

"I don't know. I think she's just tired." Krystal shrugged. 

Sehun couldn't ignore the fact that the seat beside him was empty. Once the whole table gets busy interacting, he grab two packet of food and quietly make his leave.

Tia was extremely exhausted having doing alot of thinking lately. It's been many days since she had a proper sleep, only two hours or less each day. She tried to rest but eventually her mind wonders about her past, present and future. She walked back to her room and collapsed onto the bed instantly. Suddenly, she heard the door opened. She sighed before slipping inside the blanket and pretend as if she's asleep so nobody would bothers her. The room were shared among all the staff and managers. There were many people that she couldn't care less who could have entered the apartment. However, when she felt a dent at the side of the bed, she peeped out the blanket to check out who it was. 

"Sehun?!" She exclaimed in shock. She quickly scrambled to sit against the headboard. 

"You need to eat." He said matter of factly, passing one of the food container to her which she refuse to take.

"No, it's okay thanks. I just want to rest." She faked a yawn but Sehun knew she's lying. He scanned her face for awhile then scoop a spoonful of rice. 

"I'll feed you. Open your mouth." He finally said. 

"Um, no?" She replied to him absurdly, thinking he's just plain nonsense. 

"Then, eat it. You're going to get sick." He monotonely said. 

"I won't. Why not you eat your own food instead? While I go to sleep." She suggested.  

"I'm too lazy to argue with you, but just open your mouth. My hand is getting sore waiting for you." He mumbled, still holding the spoon in front of her face.  

Unable to convince him, she took the spoon and kept the rice back then close the food cover. 

"Thank you but I'll eat tomorrow. Goodnight Sehun." She ended the conversation which makes him pissed. 

Tia did not wait for any reply from him as she went back to her sleeping position and pulled the blanket. Sehun simply watched her, not moving a muscle away from the bed. She put on the sleeping eye mask then turn her body away from him. She waited for the sound of feet shuffling to leave the room but instead she felt him lying down beside her on the bed which immediately caught her offguard. By instinct, she scurried off the bed and yelled at him.

"What are you doing Oh Sehun?!" She shouted, already on her feet.

"I want to sleep too." He smirked. She shuddered.

"Oh my god, I swear if you're not my friend I would have called the security by now. What do you want?!" She demanded an answer and threw the pillow at him which he catch accurately, keeping it under his arm. 

"I want you to eat. " He pointed to the food innocently. 

"Why are you like this? Please go to your own room." She pleaded him.

"Let me feed you if you're that tired to eat. Because you must eat before I leave. If not, I won't budge from here." He sat up. 

"You .Give me the food." She gave up, annoyed face. 

"Good girl." He nodded. 

Tia really feel like kicking the hell out of the guy but partly the reason she didn't was because she was a little hungry afterall. They ate side by side on the floor, sitting cross legged. After two scoops, Tia felt the urge to puke everything out. She ran to the bathroom and locked the door, leaving Sehun frantically knocking on the door. She's not anorexic nor bulimic though. It's just the fatigue of having insomnia is taking a toll on her appetite these couple days.  A few minutes, she came out. 

Sehun who was leaning by the wall waiting, tilted her chin and gave her a disapproval stare. 

"How many days have you been this way?" He questioned quietly but serious. 

"Don't force me to eat anymore." She cut him, climbed onto the bed and shut her eyes. 

Sehun lie down next  to her, only this time she can't be bothered to do anything. 

This is actually not the first time it happen. Like any other days, maybe a few months from now, Tia turned towards Sehun and started sobbing into his chest. Her heart wrenching muffled cries make him pulled her even closer and gently her hair to sooth her. She gripped his shirt tighter when the last tear completely drenched his shirt.

"Thanks, you can leave now." She said at last and moved to the other side of the bed away from him. Sehun would normally get up and changed into a new shirt before heading down to his own apartment without any words uttered. But today, he remained.

"I'm staying tonight." He voiced out. Tia glanced back. Sehun had wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"No, you can't." She muttered, removing those hands roughly. 

"I want to." He gaze into her eyes.

"I'm done. I don't want you to stay." She divert her eyes away.

"But I'm not done yet." He moved closer. He touched her cheeks, instantly making her tensed. 

"That's not what we do, Sehun." She pushed his hands away nervously. 

"Kiss me once and tell me you don't love me, Tia. I need to know." He insisted out of the blue. 

A moment of silence went by. Both of them could hear their faint sounds of breaths.

"I don't love you Sehun." She said directly, eliciting a sad, small mocking laugh from him.

"You will never admit it would you? For how long are you going to do this to me?" He asked her, desperately seeking into her eyes which only return him with a blank stare.  

"You're doing it to yourself." She murmured, almost falling into unconsciousness.

"What are you scared of?! Look at me when I talk to you!" He cried, forcing her body to face him. She gasped in surprise.

"Answer me!" He demanded, securing both his hands at the side of her. He's looking down, eyes in devastation.

"Why are you like this? I just needed someone at night that's all. It doesnt mean anything. I'm not scared. There is nothing to be scared of. I don't get what is the matter with you tonight." She calmly said. 

Sehun was not satisfied as he leaned down towards her. Their lips an inch far. 

Tia turned her face away and swallowed. She had froze, not a muscle moved as her breath were getting shallow. 

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kiss you. I just want to tell you that you. make. me. very. sick. " He angrily whispered to her ears. 

And left. 

Leaving her alone in the room, Tia wish that she would really vanish into the thin air. But it never did, no matter how hard and how many times she wish to the shooting star. 

***

Sehun was literally sick the next day. He had a high fever, pale-looking and had been using his thick jacket the minute he came out of his apartment. Amist the crowd, Chanyeol being the tall one, stayed with him closely in case the fans would accidentally injured the maknae.

"You know, I didn't call Minzy at all." Sehun started to talk in between his cough. Tia was standing beside the fansign table. She heard him clearly. She was asking herself why didn't he although deep inside a huge relieve was lifted off her chest hearing that. 

"Not every guy is like him. I care for you." He lowered his voice almost to a whisper when he coughs again. She took a deeper breath to keep composed, looking at the line of girls who had queue up with the unsigned albums to distract her from him. 

"That bastard's gone. Why are you still holding onto him when I'm always with you?" He questioned sadly. 

Tia clamped her lips to avoid any sound that is threatening to escape her lips at any moment. She refused to recall the horrible incident where her fiancee had called off their wedding when she's already in her bridal gown happily waiting for their vows. She gets even more heartbroken to find out that he had actually get married a few weeks later to someone else. Her breath hitched thinking back so she took her leave. 

***

Sehun had to be excuse from the award performance so he had to go back to the dorm. He knows that the pain can't be cured by the medicine- he needs her. Despite so, he was starting to feel drowsy because of it too. 

"Hello, how are you feeling?" Tia asked with a smile on her face, like nothing had exactly happen.

Sehun simply stare at her and never blink.

"I think you were angry with me yesterday that you left your shirt. I decided to wash it for you since you know, it's your favorite." She continued, walking towards the space by his single size bed. 

She bend down to inspect his face then carry on to adjust his hair with her fingers. "This look better." 

While she's adjusting, her fringe slide to cover half her face. Sehun carefully tuck it behind her ear which she abruptly took a step back in surprise. 

He gave a melancholic smile. "Didn't know I've become a poison to you now." 

"No, I was.. it's nothing. You're not a poison. It's me. It's just me." She solemnly said.

"Will bringing him back to you, heal your wounds?" He asked.

"It's a scar. It can't be healed." She curtly say. "I'm not here to talk about that, he can't come back."

"Then, why are you here for? Didn't I told you, you make me sick? What are you doing coming to my place?" He stood up, voice firm and stern which scared her but she didn't flinch. Sehun's face was cold as ice, there was only fury in them. 

"I came to apologize." She sincerely said, reaching out for his hand. 

"For making use of me? Or for treating me like a piece of useless ?" He asked bluntly.

"Yes. I'm sorry. I tried but I can't." Came out softer that she expected. 

Sehun closed his eyes and massaged her knuckles. That fragile voice sting his heart.  

"Come here." He hugged her shortly before releasing and messing up her hair. "If you ever find the guy, the one, tell him I'm going to kill him if he makes you apologize like this. Because, you look damn pathetic when you're about to cry. Wipe those tears away." He laugh, handing her his hankerchief. 

"I'm not crying!" She argued but took the hankerchief to dab at the welled up tears she didn't know had accumulated.

"I'm going to rest for awhile alright." Sehun went back to his bed not wanting to deal with his chaos emotion. 

"You're really sick." She murmured, checking his forehead. 

"Of course I am, but I took the meds already. Should be fine." He said cheerfully.

When he was about to fall into dreamland, Tia occupy the small space on his bed. She linked their fingers together and placed her head on his shoulder. Sehun open his eyes and raised an eyebrow slightly at her. 

"What are you doing?" He put up their locked hands. 

"I don't know." She slowly said. 

"You're killing me." He flatly said in which she let go of his hand immediately and muttered an apology.

Sehun lifted himself by the elbow and look down. He did not say any words but stare deeply into her soul. 

"Tiara?" He said lovingly, caressing her cheeks with the back of his palm. It send shivers down her spine, a pleasant one.  

"Yes, Sehun?" She softly answered when his gaze had shifted to her lips.

"I really love you. How am I supposed to prove it to you? Please tell me, Tiara. I'm confused what to do." He forlornly asked, halfway stopping his words when he felt an apple in the throat. 

"Kiss me once and tell me you love me, Oh Sehun. I need to know." She repeated his words before.

Momentarily he blinked, not expecting that answer.

He cast another look at her before his body move closer. She felt his warmth and could hear a faint whisper of his breath as he exhaled. He cupped her face, his intense eyes asking for permission. She lifted her head lightly to brush their lips against each other. Both sigh when the electric they've been yearning, surged through their body for that short second. He pulled her body towards his, feeling her fast heartbeat beating his own. He traced his tongue along her bottom lip and soon they moved to passionately exploring her cavern with so much desire he's been keeping to himself all awhile. 

When he pulled away, Sehun rested his forehead against her. Both breathing heavily to catch their breath.

"Is that enough to let you know how much I love you?" He asked in a coarse voice, chest going up and down for air. He smiled genuinely, sneaking another kiss to both side of her cheeks. Her hands were tangled in his hair as she run through them, liking how it felt against her skin.  

"That's.. too much. But I love it." She said after her adrenaline pumped slower. She hugged him laughing delightedly when he flipped them over so she could fall on him. His hands were secured at her waist while her hands were cupping his face. They were very close, neither wants to let go of the other.  

"What is 'it'?" He grinned, nuzzling her earlobe.  

"Oh Sehun." She said proudly then hides her face into the crook of his neck shyly.

Sehun chuckled for the first time in his life thinking heaven's must have answered his countless prayers finally.  

 

 

 

*Hope you enjoy the read(: Thanks(: 

 
sehun : ivy club