His Name Is Park Chanyeol

Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona..” Said Chanyeol softly. 

“Chanyeol, I don’t like you. I’ll never like you.” Said the girl.

“Dara noona. Please.” Said Chanyeol again.

“Stay away from me, Chanyeol. Once I said ‘no’. Then it’s ‘no’.” Said Dara.

Then Dara just left Chanyeol behind.

“Noona....”

***

“So, tell me. How about our company’s finance?” asked Kim Jong-kook at a meeting.

“Everything is fine, sir. Infact, our finance is increasing year after year.” Said one of the workers.

“Good, that’s good.” Said Kim Jong-kook again, then leaning his back on his chair. “What about our rival?”

“Well, right now we are one step ahead above all of our rivals.” Said his worker again. “Dinasty Group is still the number one corporation in this country.”

“How about the Silver Silk Group?” asked Jong-kook again. “What happen to them right now?”

“Well, they are still number two.” Said the worker again.

“Well, you all know that my daughter is in relationship with Kyuhyun, the only son of the Silver Silk Group’s CEO. Do you think that we should match them up?” asked Jong-kook.

“Why not, sire?” said the 1st worker. “I mean, they are falling in love, people think that they are meant for each other. I think, yeah, a marriage is not only gonna be the best thing that happen for them, but also for company. If Dynasty Group and Silver Silk Group become a partner, we will be unstoppable.”

“You are right.” Said Kim Jong-kook. “Maybe we should arrange a marriage for them. What do you think?”

“Sir,” said the other worker. “I think I need to disagree.”

“And why is that, Mr. Han?” asked Kim Jong-kook.

“I have to admit that sometimes, male can be so selfish and greedy. I’m afraid that they, the Silver Silk Group, will accept this arranged marriage because of a hidden purpose. We all know that Kyuhyun’s father is a maniac of money and fortune. We all know that you and Mr. Cho, back in high school, weren’t that close. I’m just afraid that, after Sooyoung married with Kyuhyun, Silver Silk Group will have a golden opportunity to take over the Dynasty group.”

All of sudden, the sound of whispering can be heard through the meeting room. Kim Jong-kook nods his head for a few times.

“You’re right, Mr. Han.” Said Kim Jong-kook. “Mr. Cho always jealous of me.” He sighs. “But, what will be the right solution? I only have one child, and that is a girl, not a boy. And I doubt that one day Sooyoung will be great president. I mean, we can choose Sooyoung’s cousin, Siwon, to be the next heir, but all I want is that my flesh and blood will be the one who rules the company.”

Then the 1st worker speak again. “I’ve got an idea, sire.”

“What is that Mr. Park?”

“What if, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter