Cleaning

Apink and You

I woke up from the the bed and pick up my phone under the pillow.

"Urggh, it already 8am. But, where are eunji and naeun noona.?"

I cant see they all the the bed nor at the living room. But, when I enter the kitchen, I can see a note at the refrigerator.

"Eunji noona: Aegi ah, we all have filming for our comeback at Music Bank this morning, so we cant have breakfirst together since we really need to depart early in the morning. But, we will back home at 2pm. Take care~"

 "Huh, I will be alone again"

Then, I went to the toilet to take a bath. 

Later, I laying on the bed to take some rest.

"Hmmm, what can I do today while wait noona back from Music Bank"

"Oh, maybe I can clean the dorm since it look very messy. "

It look very messy since noona really busy with their scedule this month.

Firstly, I started cleaning the living room. I pick up the bottle and paper at the floor and toss it in a big plastic bag. 

Then, I open the window and vacuum the floor and sofa. I also wipe the television and furniture with the wet tissue to make it shinning.

Later, I went to the kitchen and wash the plate in the sink while hearing music in my phone. After that, I took some rest because I feel very tired.

Then, I took the cloth that was worn in the basket to wash it in the washing machine. While waited it, I went to the toilet to take a bath again beacuse I was so sweat while cleaning the dorm.

After the shower, I went to washing machine and took out the cloth to hang it. Later, I took some rest and fell asleep at the sofa.

 

When it was 2pm, all of Apink member were back and they entered the dorm.

"Hayouny: woah, unnies, come here. Our dorm look very clean."

"Namjoo: yeah. You're right"

"Bomi: Unnie, did you all clean the dorm before we went for the schedule."

"Chorong: No."

"Naeun: Is that aegi who was clean our dorm"

"Eunji: Yeah, I think you're right.

Then, they all saw me sleep at the sofa in the living room.

"Eunji: Ssshh, aegi is sleep. Let ask him when he awake."

After that, they all went to their room to take some rest while eunji and chorong noona went to the kitchen to make lunch.

"Eunji: Woah, it also clean at the kitchen."

"Chorong: Yeah, you're right. It so clean and neat"

"Eunji: Since aegi has clean for us, let do with cautious, so we wont make the kitchen become dirty."

 

Later, I was awake and I can see eunji and chorong noona at the kitchen.

"Me: Noona, what are doing."

"Eunji: Oh, you has awake. We are make a lunch for us."

"Me: Can I help you noona:

"Chorong: Of course, you can set the table and and put it at the living room. I want call them to eat lunch together.

Then, we all eat lunch together. It was too silent since noona are really busy eating their lunch.

"Me: Noona, how can you all maintain your body figures since you all eat really a lot.

"Bomi: We also not know how we maintain our body figure."

"Namjoo: Maybe because our busy schedule make us very tired and maintain our body figures"

"Me: Oh, I think noona are right."

Then we all watched a drama from the CD that I bought.

 

To be continued....