Were invite to the party

Apink and You

After come back from the clas and lunch with eunji and chorong noona, I took the towel and have a bath. 15 minutes later, I come out from the toilet and collapsed on the bed because I'm feel too tired. 

In My Dream

I knee down while holding out flower.

"Eunji noona, would you be mine? Would you be my girlfriend?"

My heart was beating rapidly. I think it was first time I feel vey nervous.

Before eunji noona reply my confession, my hyung woke me up.

"Joonhee ah, wake up."

I woke up and throw the tantrum.

"Arrgh, hyung why you woke up me when I have a good dream."

"Yah, you can continue your good dream after we had the dinner"

"Aissh, hyung.. This dream only come once of a lifetime."

"Arrasso. Mianhae. Now get up from the bed and wash your face, so we can had our dinner."

I get up lazily from the bed and go wash my face.

 

My POV

Aissh, this hyung. But, is that dream really going to be happenned. Therefore, I dont have a a stabil income and I only a student. That why I dont confident to say that dream really to be a reality in future.

"Yah, why you take too long time in the toilet"

"Aissh, arrasso. Wait one minutes."

After that , I come out from the toilet and went to table to had the dinner with my hyung..

While we eat the dinner, my hyung ask me a question.

"Joonhee ah, what the dream that you had early..??"

"Umm, nothing. Hyung doesnt need to know."

"Haaa, did you dream have a ..?"

"Aissh, hyung.. Why you always think about that. What a dirty mind.."

"Haha, I'm just kidding."

 

After I took dinner, I open my laptop and watch the drama that I download from the internet. The drama was entitled IRIS.

I very curious to watch this drama as my friend said that it was very interesting.

When I'm the middle of watching the dama, eunji noona whatsapp-ing me.

"Aegi ah, what are you doing right now..?"

"I'm the middle in watching IRIS drama. Noona too, what are doing.?"

"Oh, noona had finished my dinner and going to sleep. But, suddenly, noona was curious what are aegi doing right now.."

"Hah, noona had finished the dinner just now. Dinner at 11pm. Noona, I know that noona are really busy, but noona also has to take care of your healthy. Dont be too busy until you cant have dinner at the right time."

"Oh, noona was very touched that uri aegi really concern about noona"

"Of course I concern about noona since you are my part of my family. I dont want to noona get sick."

"Oh, arrassi aegi ah, I will eat the dinner in time. By the way, aegi ah, are you busy tomorrow  at night.?"

"No, why noona.?"

"Oh, really.. We want to have a barbeque party at the beach with apink member. Do you want to follow us..?"

"Oh, of course I want to follow you all."

"If you agree to follow us, come to our dorm at 8pm."

"Oh, arrasso noona."

We chatted all the way to 1am. Then, I prepared myself for tomorrow class and went to sleep.

 

To be continued..