Party

Apink and You

"Joonhee ah, wake up!!. You're going to late if you keep continue sleeping like this."

"Hmmm, 5minutes more"

"Yah, Kang Joonhee, wake up now before I throw you into the bathtub"

"Aissh, arrasso"

After that, we had a simple breakfist together and my hyung sent me to the university for tthe class.

In the car, we enjoys hearing the songs that was aired in the radio while having a chat.

"Joonhee ah, hyung will be going to the Japan for 2 weeks for filming mv and new comeback from the Beast."

"Hah, 2 weeks.."

"If you feel lonely, you can go the aunt's house"

"Shiro, Min Ju aunt is really annoying.  She really treat me like I"m the kids."

"Haha, well it depends to you if you're going or not."

Since I'm reached too early, I slipped out my handphone and play some games. After that, I was thinking about eunji noona and I start whatsapp-ing her.

"Noona, did you had your breakfirst?"

I'm waiting for 15 minutes and she doesnt reply my message.

"She really had a tight scedule even for the early morning. Aigoo, uri noona really worked very hard." 

After that, I entered the class and flipped out through the books to study a little bit.

Later, the annoying class was started and I dont have any choice and start to focus.

When I in the middle of learning, my handphone was vibrated and I look out at the handphone to check who are message me.

"Oh, eunji noona reply my mesage."

"Mianhae aegi ah, noona was filming Weekly Idol when you're message me."

"Aniya, it alright. Did noona eat your breakfirst in the morning."

"Of course, I listened well what aegi said to noona."

"I will message you later since I'm having the class now."

"Oh, arraso aegi ah. Study hard okay.. Fighting!!"

"Gomawo noona"

Later, I continue to focus until the class was over

 

My POV

Aishh, why there are many assigment and presentation for this week. My brain like going to burst out.

Suddenly, I curiously thinking.

"Filming Weekly Idol at this time. "

I started to think and lastly I jumo to a conclusion.

"Why I think about this. Eunji noona will not lie to me."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

On the other side, all of the Apink member were shopping and prepared for the party today.  Actually, they all were prepared for suprised for me at the party today. 

"Noona, do you think aegi will like this shoes, said naeun to her noona."

"Oh, not bad. I think he will like it."

All of them buy a present for the aegi for suprising him this night.

------------------------------------------------------------

After a long and tiresome class I went to the cafeteria to eat lunch with my friend. 

"Yoon jae ah, can you follow me to the library after this to find some books for reference for doing my assigment."

"Oh, mianhea. I think I cant make it. I had set date with the dentist to have for my teeth checkup."

"Then, I will be alone again."

After I having my lunch, I going straightly to the library to find any reference book for my assigment.

"Hmm, there are many book, how can I find the most suitable for my assigment."

"Can I help you?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm  Kim MinJung imnida. I was the one who on duty for the library today. May I help you?"

"Oh, can you help me search the most suitable book for my assigment"

Then, 15 minutes later, I took a cab to going home since I had find all the book that I need. 

When I reached home, the clock was shown at 6pm.

"Aissh, the time really move faster"

Then, I take a bath and and prepared myself before I'm going to the party. I wear black tight jeans and blue denim t-shirt that my hyung buy for me last summer.

Later, I took cab to go straightly to the beach since my hyung cant make some time to sent me.

"Aissh, I was late."

"Excuse me ajussi, can you drive more quickly"

"Ne"

When I reached at the beach, I call eunji noona to find them.

"Annyeong noona, where are you?"

"Can you see a big tree at the the toilet?"

"Ne"

"Aegi ah, you wait at there and I will pick up you to our camp."

Then, 2 minutes later, eunji and naeun noona came to pick up me.

"Oh, annyeong noona. Wahh, noona look very pretty"

"Gomawo aegi ah. You also look handsome today."

"Gomawo noona".

Suddenly, eunji noona blindfolded me and naeun noona took my hand. I follow them insecurely.

"Noona, what is this?"

"Just follow us"

When the blindfolded was open, I can see a beautiful tent that was decorating very well and there was my name on the tent.

I then enter the tent and was very surprised.

"Chukahae, Happy Birthday aegi ah" all of Apink member shout at me."

"Is today is my birthday?"

"Of course. We know that you must be not remember your birthday"

"But, how did you all know that today is my birthday?"

"Your hyung tell us"

"Oh, gomawo noona. I went to them and hug them all.

"Aegi ah, palli, blow the candle on the cake."

After that, they all sing birthday song for me and I feel very shy.

Then, we all eat the cake and meat that was my hyung grilled at outside of the tent.

Later, they all start to give present to me.

"Aegi ah, this is the present that I buy today"

"Gomawa noona"

Eunji noona gave me a wristwatch, naeun noona gave me a pair of shoes, chorong noona gave me a ukulele, bomi noona gave me a headphone, nam joo noona gave me a new brand of bag and hayoung noons gave me a perfumes..

"Aegi ah, I hope you will keep it well since it really a cost of bomb."

"Gomawo noona. I promise I will keep it well

After that, we all keep celebrate my birthday until 11pm.

"Oppa, can you take us to our dorm, said chorong noona to my hyung"

"Oh, arrasso"

"Emm, eunji noona, can I sleep over at your dorm."

"Oh, really. I really happy if you want."

"Hmm, hyung, can I sleep over at noona dorm?"

"I dont care if they dont mind it?

"Jinnja, gomawo hyung.."

We all then ride the car and felling very happy. After some time, eunji noona feel asleep on my shoulder. Then, I whisper to her ear.

"Gomawo noona ah"

When we reached home, I wake up eunji noona.

"Oh, mianhae aegi ah, I must be heavy to you."

"Oh, aniya. It alright"

I then enter noona dorms and it look a bit messy.

"Mianhae aegi ah, our dorm looked very messy because we dont have time to clean it all."

"Noona ah, what place I can sleep?"

"Hmm, since the living room was very messy and we all really tired to clean it, for today, you will sleep with me."

"Oh, arrasso noona"

I then go to the bed and sleep between eunji and naeun noona.

"Noona ah, gomawo for today. I really happy and touched with you all"

I said that and then kiss eunji and naeun noona cheek.

"Goodnight noona".