We'll meet again (Final Part)

We'll meet again

At Broadcasting Station~
You: Hello Kpop showbitz viewers! I'm guest MC____. Are you guys excited already? Well let's check out!
~Kpop group came in~
Kpop group: Hello showbitz viewers, we're U-Kiss!!!!
You: Hello U-Kiss. (Your heart beats fast. U don't know why,may be coz of Hoon.)
U-Kiss: Hello, MC.
You: This is your first time here as guests, right?
Soohyun: Yes. but we have been so many programs. But this one makes us excited more.
You: Why? Is there something different?
Soohyun: We,U-Kiss and MC are new today, and.. there will be something special today.
You: Should I make you more excited?
Kevin: Yes, please ‪#‎aegyo‬.
~Kpop program going on~
You: Well, this is time for questions for each members. I will start with Kibum. You have brothers in SS501. Who do you think better? You or your brother?
Kibum: Should I tell the truth?
You: Yes.
Kibum: Me. Haa haa joking. My brothers is the best.
~Later you go your questions with Xander, Soohyun, Eli, Kevin, Dongho,Kiseop and AJ~
You: Well. This will be the last question. Hoon, are you ready for special question?
Hoon: Yes. I'm ready.
You: So, I'll read out the question. It's about Hoon's love. Are you in love with someone now? (You are curious about the answer. You are suspicious that Hoon might have girlfriend in State.)
Hoon: *nod. Yes. I'm in love with someone now.
You: Really?!
Hoon: I have known her for long time but I am too shy to confess my love to her?
U-Kiss. Why don't you? Yes, hyung go ahead.... If not we'll confess her.
You: Whoa! She is very lucky! Why don't you go and confess her quickly?
Hoon: Shall I? I mean may I? can I?
You: Yes. You can. Where is she? From State or here?
Hoon: She's is just in front of me. (You and Hoon are sitting face to face actually.)
You: Huh?
Hoon: Yes, you. ____.
You: Me?
Hoon: Will you be my girlfriend?
U-Kiss: Accept this! accept!
You: My pleasure.
Hoon: we'll meet again. No, no, no. Since you are mine already, I should say...
You and Hoon: WE"LL BE FOREVER!