We'll meet again (Part 1)

We'll meet again

At Incheon Airport,
"You really have to go?" You ask him tearfully.
"Don't worry. I will come back after my study. It will be just 3 years" Hoon said as he hug you.
"Passengers who @#$UIT&%&^*...."
"I think it is time to go, Hoon, " his friends tapped his shoulder.
"Bye" He waved as he walked through the entrance.
"Promise me you will come back right after your study!!!" and you wave him back.
When he disappeared from your sight, you started to cry on your friend's shoulder.
"_______, didn't you get regret?" your friend wondered.
"Regret? For what?" as you don't understand what she really meant.
"I mean, the one who had got chance to study abroad was you right? Why did you give this chance to Hoon and..." when she see your expression on your face, "____, I meant didn't you regret for giving up such a wonderful chance? "
"No. not at all. Yes, you are right I was the one who had got chance to study abroad. But Hoon was the one who was the right one to go. His dream belongs there. My dream is just here. I am happy to let him go instead of me. Good luck Hoon. Make your dream come true"

~Flash back~
Feb 23, at school.
"Kim___, Lee___ and _______, come and see me after school." 
"Yes, sir" you three wondered as you didn't have no clue why your school principle is asking to meet you.
"Kim___, do you know why he asked us meet him?"
"Well, I don't know. ______, what do you think?"
"I also have no idea but I have an idea that if we don't run now we will late for class!! Let's run!!!" you said as you look at your watch.
@R*%R459790867686879878^&%(&(*))++
After school,
~knock knock~
"Who is there?"
"Sir, ____ and her friends are here. They said you asked them to meet." His secretary reported him.
"Let them in"
"You may go" We got into the room.
"Sit down," 
"Yes sir"
"You know that our school always give top 3 students scholarships for studying at xxx university, right?"
"I have heard about it," Lee__ replied him.
"You three are who deserved the scholarships this year, (Explaining you about scholarship....) Unfortunately, Hoon only need 1 mark to get it..... Any question? If not, you may leave."
"Excuse me, sir" Kim___, Lee___ made their bow towards him.
"____, is there anything you want to know?"
"Yes sir, can I ask a favor?" He nodded his head.
"You mentioned that Hoon only need 1 mark to get scholarship, right?"
"Yes, why?" then you started to explain the whole things. After listening you, he agreed your offer.
"Thanks sir. Excuse me"
~End of flash back~