We'll meet again (Part-2)

We'll meet again

9:00pm
It has been 2 weeks that Hoon went to State. And tomorrow will be your first day of university. U got excited that the university is the best of Korea, one of the famous uni in Asia.
~Ding Dong~ (door bell)
You: Who's there?
Delivery boy: Deliver!
You: Wait a min.
Delivery boy: _____ ssi? Here's your deliver. Sign here pls.
You: Yes. Thank you.
*Shut the door* You went into the house and check who sent you this. That was from Hoon.
You: Hoon?
There was also a letter inside it. It says-
My dear ____,
Congratulations for your uni entrance.
I am also doing fine here.
Try hard! Fighting!!!
"We'll meet again"
Hoon.

You: smile emoticon

~The next morning~
You: Whoa~ The life starts again. I have to get early before the sun rise.

Your uni-life has been same like the songs repeating again & again.
Going to school before sunrise, coming back home after sunset. You barely have time to chat with Hoon. It has been 3 years. Finally, you have graduated. You're also excited that Hoon will come back today. So you go to Incheon Airport to pick up.
You: Hoon?
Hoon:____!
You: Welcome back, Hoon.
Hoon: Thanks~ Oh, let me introduce with my friends. He is Kevin woo, This is Kibum and That one is Jae Seop, we call him AJ.
Ke,Ki,AJ: Nice to meet you!
You: I'm ____, nice to meet you, too.
Hoon: ___, do you want to hear bad news first or good news first.
You: Go ahead with good news.
Hoon: I am going to be singers with these my friends. Not only them. There are still 5 who will come back tomorrow. Finally my dream comes true. That's good news for me.
You: Really?! Great! Congratulation!! Then what about bad news?
Hoon: Bad news may be for you. Because of our audition, we will rarely have time to meet. I'm sorry.
You: It is not bad news after all. I'm OK since it is for your dream. Just think that one as also good news.... Oh! I have interview today. I can't let my dream gone this time. I have to go! Bye! 
Hoon: Bye! See u!